Full Synthetic Diesel Engine Oil
Sinopec Diesel Engine Oil TULUX T700 Full Synthetic CK-4 is formulated using synthetic high viscosity index group 3 base oils and Superior low SAPS additive packages. It is the new generation of DEO to meet strict new emission, long life protection performance and fuel economy and environmental standards. Suitable for use in high speed, four-stroke heavy duty low-emission diesel engines fitted with exhaust after-treatment systems designed to meet Euro V and Euro VI exhaust emissions standards. Meets the performance requirements and OEM specifications for some of the leading engines, such as Cummins, Detroit Diesel, Man, Mercedes Benz, MTU, Renault, Scania, Volvo and more.
Buy on Walmart
SpecificationsClick to view specifications based on grade.
- Compare to: Mobil Delvac 1300 Super, Shell Rotella T6, Chevron Delo 400 SDE, Valvoline Premium Blue 8600 ES,Castrol Vecton
- Certifications: API CK-4, SN, ACEA E9 E7, Military Specification MIL-PRF2104K; ACEA E7-12; ACEA E9-12; Global Specification DHD-1; Caterpillar ECF-3; Cummins CES 20081, CES 20086; Detroit Diesel Power Guard Oil Specifications: DDC93K218 and DDC93K222; Deutz DQC III-10 LA; Ford WSS-M2C171-E, WSS-M2C171-F1; JASO DH-2; Mack EO-O Premium Plus, Mack EOS4.5; MAN 3275, MAN 3575; MB 228.31; MTU 2.1; Renault VI RLD-3, RLD-4; Volvo VDS 4, VDS 4.5; Navistar; John Deere; CHN (Case-New Holland).
- Compare to: Shell Rotella T5 Synthetic Blend 10W30, Mobil Delvac Extreme 10W30, Chevron Delo 400 XLE SAW 10W30
- Certifications: API CK-4, SN, ACEA E9 E7; DH-2 DH-2; Caterpillar ECF-3, ECF-2; Cummins CES 20081, CES 20086; Detroit Diesel DFS 93K222, DFS 93K218; Deutz DQC III-10 LA; Ford WSS M2C171-F1; JASO DH-2; Mack EOS-4.5, EO-O Premium Plus, EO-N; MAN 3575, MTU 2.1; Renault VI RLD-3, RLD-4; Volvo VDS 4, VDS 4.5
- Appearance: Soft Grease
- Consistency: Tomato Paste
- Compare to: Valvoline SynPower MST 5W40, Mobil Delvac 1 ESP 5W40, Platinum Euro 5W40
- Certifications: ACEA C3, ACEA A3, ACEA B3, ACEA B4, ASTM D4485-2010, BMW Longlife 04, Ford WSS-M3C917-A (5W40), GB1 11122-2006 (CF), GB1 11121-2006 (SL), GM Dexos1, GM Dexos2, Mercedes Benz 229.31, Mercedes Benz 229.51, Porsche A40(5W40), Renault RN 0700/0710, Volkswagen 502 00, Volkswagen 505 00
Sinopec Tulux T700 15W-40 is suitable for use in:
- Heavy-duty diesel engines (HDDE) fitted with exhaust after-treatment systems, e.g. exhaust gas recirculation (EGR), diesel particulate filters (DPF) or selective catalytic reduction (SCR), which require a low-ash lubricant to meet current emissions requirement.
- Heavy-duty diesel engines operating continuously under very high speed, high temp or heavy load conditions, including on and off-highway, trucking, bus, mining, construction, agriculture and marine applications in the world’s harshest environment.
- Fully backward compatible to those older HDDE using conventional designs without exhaust after-treatment systems.
Features and Benefits
- By using Synthetic Technology hydrocracked base oils and the superior additive packages, Sinopec has produced the most advanced mixed fleet DEO seen in the market for over a decade.
- Provides extended long-term protection all engine parts including DPF and SCR device, and proven longevity of after-treatment devices designed to meet the stringent Euro V or Euro VI emissions standards.
- Super anti-wear properties reduce engine component wear effectively extending engine life.
- Excellent oil oxidation resistance and improved control of the piston deposits along with enhanced dispersant/detergent properties prevent the formation of sludge and piston deposits, keeping the engine clean and reducing energy loss due to frictional wear.
- The highly refined base oil and premium viscosity modifier offer outstanding shear stability and prevent viscosity loss caused by the molecular shearing common in high-speed diesel engines, extending oil life and ensuring optimum oil film thickness to provide protection on all moving engine parts.
- Providing high performance in both on and off-highway heavy-duty applications.