Sinopec T600LA 10W40 (E6) Diesel Engine Oil - 55 Gallon Drum
T600LA 10W40 (E6) Diesel Engine Oil - 55 Gal Barrel
Sinopec Tulux T600 LA 10W-40 Diesel Engine Oil is formulated with high viscosity index, synthetic technology base oils and advanced low-ash multifunctional additive technology to meet the particular requirements of the latest low-emission Euro IV and V and Australian ADR 80/02 and 80/03 trucks and buses. It can also be used for older trucks and buses.
Sinopec Tulux T600 LA 10W-40 Diesel Engine Oil is a stable, stay-in-grade oil providing excellent control of piston cleanliness, wear, soot handling and lubricant stability. Pack Size: 55 Gallon Drum (200L Volume)
- Data Sheets+
- ACEA E6-12, E7-12, E4-12, API Service Classification Diesel: CI-4, CH-4 and earlier HDDEO specifications, GB1 11122-2006 (CI-4), JASO DH-2, API Service Classification CI-4
- Sinopec Tulux T600 LA 10W40 (E6) is suitable for use in:
- Highly rated diesel engines meeting Euro IV and Euro V and Australian ADR 80/02 and 80/03 emissions requirements and running under very severe conditions, e.g. significantly extended oil drain intervals according to the manufacturer’s recommendations.
- Engines fitted with particulate filters, designed for use in combination with low-sulfur diesel fuel.
- EGR engines, with or without particulate filters, and for engines fitted with SCR NOx reduction systems.
Features and Benefits+
- Formulated with high viscosity index, synthetic technology base oils, which provide improved oxidation control over conventional oils, reducing the formation of sludge and deposits and reducing oil thickening, thereby keeping the product in grade for longer, extending oil life, allowing longer oil drain intervals and reduced maintenance and inventory costs.
- Very low oil evaporation loss leads to reduced oil consumption and reduced exhaust emissions.
- Outstanding soot and deposit control provide protection against piston deposits and valve train wear, and ensure engine cleanliness and smooth running.
- Low ash content provides excellent protection to modern low emission diesel engines, enabling them to meet stringent Euro IV and V and Australian ADR 80/02 and 80/03 emissions requirements.
- Excellent control of aeration and foaming ensures protection of engine parts.
- High acid neutralisation ability, together with TBN retention, provide rust and corrosion protection and prolong engine life.
- Fully compatible with exhaust gas after-treatment components.
- Good elastomer compatibility ensures longer gasket and seal life, and prevents oil leakage.
- Excellent low-temperature properties ensure good fluidity at low temperatures and protect against start-up wear.
- This ACEA E6 quality engine oil can be used in engines running on modern 5% biodiesel (B05) fuel.
- All items under 150 lbs (individual pails and jugs) will ship free via UPS Ground.
- Shipments over 150 lbs (kegs, drums, totes, pallets of pails, pallets of jugs) will ship via freight carrier. All first time customers will be contacted to verify shipping. Free shipping is only available to addresses that meet the following requirements. You can still check out, but you will be contacted with additional shipping options if you do not meet the free delivery requirement.
Free Freight Delivery Eligibility+
- Must be zoned commercial or industrial
- Must be owned or leased by a registered business
- Must have receiving hours between 8am & 5pm (Monday - Friday)
- Must be accessible by a tractor trailer
- Must be equipped with a loading dock (48”- 52”) or a forklift to quickly and safely unload freight
- Notification or appointment will not be provided prior to delivery
- Residential or home businesses
- Farms or Ranches
- Limited Access Locations
- Camps, places of worship, educational institutions, construction sites, fairs and carnivals, individual/mini storage units, military base/installations, mine sites, some government facilities, schools, businesses located outside city limits, rural locations and farms. Limited access may also include commercial businesses not open to the walk-in public or where an employee is not available to assist with loading or unloading.
- Deliveries requiring an appointment or delivery notification
- Weekend deliveries
- Single drum orders*
- Located in an Indirect Zone**
- Locations outside of the continental US
*Single Drum Surcharge+
- There is a $49 surcharge for single drum deliveries.
- Out of network or indirect zones include the following states: WY, MT, parts of ID, ND, SD, NE, CO & KS.
Terminal Warehouse Pickup+
- If you are not always at your location or you do not meet the above eligibility requirements, we offer an easy terminal warehouse pickup option. We ship to a location close to you. When your order arrives at the terminal you can pick up at your convenience. Find a terminal here
- UPS Ground+