Sinopec T600F LD 10W40 Diesel Engine Oil - 55 Gallon Drum
T600F LD 10W40 Diesel Engine Oil - 55 Gal Barrel
Sinopec Tulux T600F LD 10W-40 Diesel Engine Oil is one of the Sinopec Tulux range of super premium heavy duty diesel oils. This advanced formulation contains high viscosity index, synthetic base oils and an advanced multifunctional additive system to provide outstanding lubrication to modern, highperformance diesel engines used in severe on- and offhighway applications.
Sinopec Tulux T600F LD 10W-40 Diesel Engine Oil is a stable, stay-in-grade oil providing excellent control of piston cleanliness and wear, and advanced soot handling and lubricant stability. Pack Size: 55 Gallon Drum (200L Volume)
- Data Sheets+
- ACEA E7-08, E4-08, API Service Classification CF, GB 11122-2006(CF), Man M 3277, Mercedes Benz 228.5, MTU MTU Type 3, MTU MTU Type 3, Renault RXD, RLD-2, Scania LDF-3, LDF-2, Volvo VDS-3, Mack Mack EO-M PLUS, Cummins CES 20072
- Sinopec Tulux T600F LD 10W-40 is suitable for use in:
- Naturally aspirated and turbocharged diesel powered engines built by European manufacturers.
- On-highway light and heavy-duty trucking.
- Off-highway industries: including construction, mining, quarrying and agriculture.
Features and Benefits+
- Formulated with high viscosity index, synthetic technology base oils, which provide improved oxidation control over conventional oils, reducing the formation of sludge and deposits and reducing oil thickening, thereby keeping the product in grade for longer, extending oil life, allowing longer oil drain intervals and reduced maintenance and inventory costs.
- Very low oil evaporation loss leads to reduced oil consumption and reduced exhaust emissions.
- Outstanding soot and deposit control provide protection against piston deposits and valve train wear, and ensure engine cleanliness and smooth running.
- Excellent control of aeration and foaming ensures protection of engine parts.
- High acid neutralisation ability, together with TBN retention, provide rust and corrosion protection, extended oil drain potential and prolong engine life.
- Good elastomer compatibility ensures longer gasket and seal life, and prevents oil leakage.
- Excellent low-temperature properties ensure good fluidity at low temperatures and protect against start-up wear.
- Offers excellent overall performance and protection as expected from the Sinopec Tulux range of heavy duty diesel oil grades.
- All items under 150 lbs (individual pails and jugs) will ship free via UPS Ground.
- Shipments over 150 lbs (kegs, drums, totes, pallets of pails, pallets of jugs) will ship via freight carrier. All first time customers will be contacted to verify shipping. Free shipping is only available to addresses that meet the following requirements. You can still check out, but you will be contacted with additional shipping options if you do not meet the free delivery requirement.
Free Freight Delivery Eligibility+
- Must be zoned commercial or industrial
- Must be owned or leased by a registered business
- Must have receiving hours between 8am & 5pm (Monday - Friday)
- Must be accessible by a tractor trailer
- Must be equipped with a loading dock (48”- 52”) or a forklift to quickly and safely unload freight
- Notification or appointment will not be provided prior to delivery
- Residential or home businesses
- Farms or Ranches
- Limited Access Locations
- Camps, places of worship, educational institutions, construction sites, fairs and carnivals, individual/mini storage units, military base/installations, mine sites, some government facilities, schools, businesses located outside city limits, rural locations and farms. Limited access may also include commercial businesses not open to the walk-in public or where an employee is not available to assist with loading or unloading.
- Deliveries requiring an appointment or delivery notification
- Weekend deliveries
- Single drum orders*
- Located in an Indirect Zone**
- Locations outside of the continental US
*Single Drum Surcharge+
- There is a $49 surcharge for single drum deliveries.
- Out of network or indirect zones include the following states: WY, MT, parts of ID, ND, SD, NE, CO & KS.
Terminal Warehouse Pickup+
- If you are not always at your location or you do not meet the above eligibility requirements, we offer an easy terminal warehouse pickup option. We ship to a location close to you. When your order arrives at the terminal you can pick up at your convenience. Find a terminal here
- UPS Ground+