Sinopec Rock Drill Oil 320 - 275 Gallon Tote
Rock Drill Oil 320 - 275 Gallon (1,000L) Tank
Sinopec Rock Drill Oil is a range of lubricants formulated with highly refined mineral oils and a combination of additives, including extreme pressure, tackiness and anti-foaming additives, rust and corrosion inhibitors, and emulsifiers. Designed for the lubrication and cooling of pneumatically operated rock drills in underground and surface-mining operations, they are also suitable for the lubrication of similar equipment in building and highway construction applications. Pack Size: 275 Gallon Tote (1,000L Volume)
- Data Sheets+
- Compare To+
- Gardner Denver Light medium and heavy rock drill oils, Ingrersoll-Rand light, medium and heavy rock drill oils
- Sinopec Rock Drill Oil 320 is suitable for use in:
- Pneumatically operated rock drills used in both underground and surface-mining.
- Pneumatically operated drills, jack hammers and tampers used in highway construction and building.
- Percussion and rotary air-operated tools in other industrial uses.
- Rock drills used in quarrying.
Features and Benefits+
- Good lubrication and cooling properties, along with excellent extreme pressure and antiwear performance, protect drill parts from wear, even under the severe conditions of continuous shock loading, and lead to longer component life.
- A tackiness additive provides excellent adhesive properties and ensures that the oil clings to moving parts and is not easily flung or washed off, giving lower oil consumption and longer drill life.
- Rust and corrosion inhibitors protect metals parts, even when constantly exposed to moisture or corrosive environments.
- Good emulsifying properties prevent water from displacing the oil and wetting metal surfaces, and so ensure a good oil film is maintained protecting surfaces against wear and also preventing corrosion.
- Meet the performance requirements of many rock drill manufacturers.
- All items under 150 lbs (individual pails and jugs) will ship free via UPS Ground.
- Shipments over 150 lbs (kegs, drums, totes, pallets of pails, pallets of jugs) will ship via freight carrier. All first time customers will be contacted to verify shipping. Free shipping is only available to addresses that meet the following requirements. You can still check out, but you will be contacted with additional shipping options if you do not meet the free delivery requirement.
Free Freight Delivery Eligibility+
- Must be zoned commercial or industrial
- Must be owned or leased by a registered business
- Must have receiving hours between 8am & 5pm (Monday - Friday)
- Must be accessible by a tractor trailer
- Must be equipped with a loading dock (48”- 52”) or a forklift to quickly and safely unload freight
- Notification or appointment will not be provided prior to delivery
- Residential or home businesses
- Farms or Ranches
- Limited Access Locations
- Camps, places of worship, educational institutions, construction sites, fairs and carnivals, individual/mini storage units, military base/installations, mine sites, some government facilities, schools, businesses located outside city limits, rural locations and farms. Limited access may also include commercial businesses not open to the walk-in public or where an employee is not available to assist with loading or unloading.
- Deliveries requiring an appointment or delivery notification
- Weekend deliveries
- Single drum orders*
- Located in an Indirect Zone**
- Locations outside of the continental US
*Single Drum Surcharge+
- There is a $49 surcharge for single drum deliveries.
- Out of network or indirect zones include the following states: WY, MT, parts of ID, ND, SD, NE, CO & KS.
Terminal Warehouse Pickup+
- If you are not always at your location or you do not meet the above eligibility requirements, we offer an easy terminal warehouse pickup option. We ship to a location close to you. When your order arrives at the terminal you can pick up at your convenience. Find a terminal here
- UPS Ground+