Sinopec Marine Trunk Piston Engine Oil 4030 - 55 Gallon Drum
Marine Trunk Piston Engine Oil 4030 - 55 Gallon (200L) Drum
SINOPEC marine trunk piston engine oil 4030 are prepared from paraffinic mineral base stock by blending with selected multiple additives of superior performance. The product is designed and formulated for lubrication in marine medium-speed diesel engine which used high sulfur content fuel. Especially suitable for the working temperature and pressure increased. Pack Size: 55 Gallon Drum (200L Volume)
- Data Sheets+
- WARTSILA, MAN, MAK, DAIHATSU, YANMAR
- Sinopec Marine Trunk Piston Engine Oil 4030 is suitable for use in:
- Marine medium-speed trunk piston diesel engine or diesel fueled generator sets burning high sulfur content fuel.
- Engine which used fuel with sulfur content no more than 3.0%.
- The products are also suitable for lubrication of auxiliary equipment (e.g. stern tube etc..)
Features and Benefits+
- Excellent anti-wear performance reducing the friction and wear-off of metallic components and extends the life of engine parts efficiently.
- Excellent neutralization ability to neutralize the acid products caused by the combustion of fuel efficiently.
- Excellent detergency and dispersancy to remove asphaltene and keep cleanliness of oil ring and bottom of piston crown. Extending oil changing period significantly.
- Good anti-oxidation ability and thermal stability. Effectively inhibit the formation of oxidation products and keep the engine parts cleanliness and provide good corrosion and antirust effect for engines.
- Meet API CF specification.
- All items under 150 lbs (individual pails and jugs) will ship free via UPS Ground.
- Shipments over 150 lbs (kegs, drums, totes, pallets of pails, pallets of jugs) will ship via freight carrier. All first time customers will be contacted to verify shipping. Free shipping is only available to addresses that meet the following requirements. You can still check out, but you will be contacted with additional shipping options if you do not meet the free delivery requirement.
Free Freight Delivery Eligibility+
- Must be zoned commercial or industrial
- Must be owned or leased by a registered business
- Must have receiving hours between 8am & 5pm (Monday - Friday)
- Must be accessible by a tractor trailer
- Must be equipped with a loading dock (48”- 52”) or a forklift to quickly and safely unload freight
- Notification or appointment will not be provided prior to delivery
- Residential or home businesses
- Farms or Ranches
- Limited Access Locations
- Camps, places of worship, educational institutions, construction sites, fairs and carnivals, individual/mini storage units, military base/installations, mine sites, some government facilities, schools, businesses located outside city limits, rural locations and farms. Limited access may also include commercial businesses not open to the walk-in public or where an employee is not available to assist with loading or unloading.
- Deliveries requiring an appointment or delivery notification
- Weekend deliveries
- Single drum orders*
- Located in an Indirect Zone**
- Locations outside of the continental US
*Single Drum Surcharge+
- There is a $49 surcharge for single drum deliveries.
- Out of network or indirect zones include the following states: WY, MT, parts of ID, ND, SD, NE, CO & KS.
Terminal Warehouse Pickup+
- If you are not always at your location or you do not meet the above eligibility requirements, we offer an easy terminal warehouse pickup option. We ship to a location close to you. When your order arrives at the terminal you can pick up at your convenience. Find a terminal here
- UPS Ground+