Sinopec Marine System Oil 4008 - 275 Gallon Tote
Marine System Oil 4008 - 275 Gallon (1,000L) Tank
SINOPEC marine system oil 4008 is blended by high-quality base oil and super performance additives. It is developed for the new generation of electronic injection engine and it meets the extreme pressure requirement of servo hydraulic system. Pack Size: 275 Gallon Tote (1,000L Volume)
- Data Sheets+
- MAN, MHI-MME, Wartsila, Stern Tube Manufacturer KEMEL
- Sinopec Marine System Oil 4008 is suitable for use in:
- Marine system oil 4008 is suitable for lubrication of the crank case in marine low-speed cross-head diesel engine burning fuels with sulfur content of 1.0%~3.5%.
- The product is also suitable for lubrication of trunk piston diesel engine using fuels of lower sulfur content, or use on rear-end shaft and other auxiliary equipment.
Features and Benefits+
- Outstanding water separation capability to rapidly remove the moisture from oil and ensure stable lubrication performance.
- Excellent anti-oxidation and thermal stability to reduce the oil oxidation rate and extend the life of use.
- Excellent detergency and dispersancy to disperse carbon deposit or oil sludge into fine particles suspending in oil, thus keep the engine in clean state.
- Excellent anti-rusting and corrosion-proof performance to protect individual parts and the whole engine.
- All items under 150 lbs (individual pails and jugs) will ship free via UPS Ground.
- Shipments over 150 lbs (kegs, drums, totes, pallets of pails, pallets of jugs) will ship via freight carrier. All first time customers will be contacted to verify shipping. Free shipping is only available to addresses that meet the following requirements. You can still check out, but you will be contacted with additional shipping options if you do not meet the free delivery requirement.
Free Freight Delivery Eligibility+
- Must be zoned commercial or industrial
- Must be owned or leased by a registered business
- Must have receiving hours between 8am & 5pm (Monday - Friday)
- Must be accessible by a tractor trailer
- Must be equipped with a loading dock (48”- 52”) or a forklift to quickly and safely unload freight
- Notification or appointment will not be provided prior to delivery
- Residential or home businesses
- Farms or Ranches
- Limited Access Locations
- Camps, places of worship, educational institutions, construction sites, fairs and carnivals, individual/mini storage units, military base/installations, mine sites, some government facilities, schools, businesses located outside city limits, rural locations and farms. Limited access may also include commercial businesses not open to the walk-in public or where an employee is not available to assist with loading or unloading.
- Deliveries requiring an appointment or delivery notification
- Weekend deliveries
- Single drum orders*
- Located in an Indirect Zone**
- Locations outside of the continental US
*Single Drum Surcharge+
- There is a $49 surcharge for single drum deliveries.
- Out of network or indirect zones include the following states: WY, MT, parts of ID, ND, SD, NE, CO & KS.
Terminal Warehouse Pickup+
- If you are not always at your location or you do not meet the above eligibility requirements, we offer an easy terminal warehouse pickup option. We ship to a location close to you. When your order arrives at the terminal you can pick up at your convenience. Find a terminal here
- UPS Ground+