Sinopec Marine System Oil 3005 - 55 Gallon Drum
Marine System Oil 3005 - 55 Gallon (200L) Drum
SINOPEC marine system oil 3005 is blended by high-quality base oil and super performance additives. It is developed for the new generation of electronic injection engine and it meets the extreme pressure requirement of servo hydraulic system. Pack Size: 55 Gallon Drum (200L Volume)
- Data Sheets+
- MAN, MHI-MME, Wartsila, Stern Tube Manufacturer KEMEL
- Sinopec Marine System Oil 3005 is suitable for use in:
- It is suitable for the 2 stroke low speed engine such as the X, RT-flex, RTA engine of Wartsila, ME, MC engine of MAN and all engines of MHI-MME.
- It is also suitable for the stern tube, intermediate shaft and other auxiliary equipment.
Features and Benefits+
- Outstanding extreme pressure anti-wear performance. It completely meets the requirement of servo hydraulic system. The failure stage of load carrying capacity (FZG) is more than 11.
- It can protect the gear of camshaft and piston inner channel. Especially it is suitable for new generation of electronic injection engine.
- Good detergency and dispersancy can suspend the greasy filth of crankcase and carbon deposits in the oil to prevent them assembling and precipitating on the surface or tube. It keeps the engine clean and the oil tube fluent.
- Excellent anti-corrosion performance. It can prevent the bearing and the bearing bush from corrosion to protect the engine. It can extend the life of engine parts and reduce the expense of maintenance.
- Good anti-emulsification and water diversion performance make the oil be purified easily to keep the stability of oil.
- Good economic efficiency. Its viscosity is lower than Marine System Oil 4008 and it can reduce the loss of rub. It is suitable for the new built vessel.
- All items under 150 lbs (individual pails and jugs) will ship free via UPS Ground.
- Shipments over 150 lbs (kegs, drums, totes, pallets of pails, pallets of jugs) will ship via freight carrier. All first time customers will be contacted to verify shipping. Free shipping is only available to addresses that meet the following requirements. You can still check out, but you will be contacted with additional shipping options if you do not meet the free delivery requirement.
Free Freight Delivery Eligibility+
- Must be zoned commercial or industrial
- Must be owned or leased by a registered business
- Must have receiving hours between 8am & 5pm (Monday - Friday)
- Must be accessible by a tractor trailer
- Must be equipped with a loading dock (48”- 52”) or a forklift to quickly and safely unload freight
- Notification or appointment will not be provided prior to delivery
- Residential or home businesses
- Farms or Ranches
- Limited Access Locations
- Camps, places of worship, educational institutions, construction sites, fairs and carnivals, individual/mini storage units, military base/installations, mine sites, some government facilities, schools, businesses located outside city limits, rural locations and farms. Limited access may also include commercial businesses not open to the walk-in public or where an employee is not available to assist with loading or unloading.
- Deliveries requiring an appointment or delivery notification
- Weekend deliveries
- Single drum orders*
- Located in an Indirect Zone**
- Locations outside of the continental US
*Single Drum Surcharge+
- There is a $49 surcharge for single drum deliveries.
- Out of network or indirect zones include the following states: WY, MT, parts of ID, ND, SD, NE, CO & KS.
Terminal Warehouse Pickup+
- If you are not always at your location or you do not meet the above eligibility requirements, we offer an easy terminal warehouse pickup option. We ship to a location close to you. When your order arrives at the terminal you can pick up at your convenience. Find a terminal here
- UPS Ground+