Sinopec Marine Cylinder Oil 5025 - 55 Gallon Drum
Marine Cylinder Oil 5025 - 55 Gallon (200L) Drum
SINOPEC marine cylinder oil 5025 is blended by high-quality base oil and super performance additives. This unique formulation has been specifically developed for sulfur emission control areas (SECAs) from 1th January 2015, It is approved by MAN and Wartsila. Pack Size: 55 Gallon Drum (200L Volume)
- Data Sheets+
- MAN, MHI-MME, Wartsila
- Sinopec Marine Cylinder Oil 5025 is suitable for use in:
- Fit for lubrication of marine low speed two stroke crosshead diesel engine cylinders using fuel oil with sulfur content less than 0.5% including new type fuels (e.g., LNG or LPG, etc.).
Features and Benefits+
- Excellent viscosity-temperature behavior meets the requirements of latest generation engine designs operating at higher-pressure and higher-temperature.
- Excellent anti-wear performance reduces the friction and wear-off of metallic components and extends the life of engine parts.
- Outstanding detergency and dispersancy prevent carbon deposits on cylinder ring groove and cylinder liner and ensure the cleanness of engine combustion chamber.
- Good diffusivity performance drives oil quickly reaching and spreading out over the cylinder surface to form oil films to reduced liner and ring wear-off.
- All items under 150 lbs (individual pails and jugs) will ship free via UPS Ground.
- Shipments over 150 lbs (kegs, drums, totes, pallets of pails, pallets of jugs) will ship via freight carrier. All first time customers will be contacted to verify shipping. Free shipping is only available to addresses that meet the following requirements. You can still check out, but you will be contacted with additional shipping options if you do not meet the free delivery requirement.
Free Freight Delivery Eligibility+
- Must be zoned commercial or industrial
- Must be owned or leased by a registered business
- Must have receiving hours between 8am & 5pm (Monday - Friday)
- Must be accessible by a tractor trailer
- Must be equipped with a loading dock (48”- 52”) or a forklift to quickly and safely unload freight
- Notification or appointment will not be provided prior to delivery
- Residential or home businesses
- Farms or Ranches
- Limited Access Locations
- Camps, places of worship, educational institutions, construction sites, fairs and carnivals, individual/mini storage units, military base/installations, mine sites, some government facilities, schools, businesses located outside city limits, rural locations and farms. Limited access may also include commercial businesses not open to the walk-in public or where an employee is not available to assist with loading or unloading.
- Deliveries requiring an appointment or delivery notification
- Weekend deliveries
- Single drum orders*
- Located in an Indirect Zone**
- Locations outside of the continental US
*Single Drum Surcharge+
- There is a $49 surcharge for single drum deliveries.
- Out of network or indirect zones include the following states: WY, MT, parts of ID, ND, SD, NE, CO & KS.
Terminal Warehouse Pickup+
- If you are not always at your location or you do not meet the above eligibility requirements, we offer an easy terminal warehouse pickup option. We ship to a location close to you. When your order arrives at the terminal you can pick up at your convenience. Find a terminal here
- UPS Ground+