Sinopec L-TSA 32 Turbine Oil - 55 Gallon Drum
Sinopec L-TSA Turbine Oil is available in ISO viscosity grades 32, 46, and 68. Formulated with a high-quality base oil and selected additives, it offers good oxidation stability and corrosion protection along with good demulsibility, antifoaming and air release properties. Pack Size: 55 Gallon Drum (200L Volume)
- Chevron GST Oil
Shell Turbo T 32
- Alstom Power 11118.1 (L-HG), ASTM 4304 Rev A Type 1, DIN 51515 L-TD, DIN 51524 Part 1, GB 11120-89 (L-TSA), GE GEK-28143A, GE GEK-46506D, JIS K-2213 Type 2 with add, Siemens Power Generation TLV 9013 04
- Sinopec L-TSA 32 Turbine Oil is suitable for use in:
- Steam turbines used in industrial power generation.
- Large to moderate marine steam turbine propulsion machinery and associated auxiliary equipment.
- Industrial steam turbines, gas turbines and water turbines.
- Circulating systems, anti-friction bearings, enclosed gears, hydraulic units and other industrial applications, providing there is no requirement for antiwear additives.
Features & Benefits
- Good oxidation stability prolongs the service life of the oil and increases services intervals.
- Good air release properties protect against air entrainment and ensure optimum oil film thickness, protecting equipment components.
- Good antifoaming properties avoid the build-up of foam and reduce oil leakage from the system.
- Good water separation properties ensure that any water contamination can be easily separated from the oil, protecting equipment against rusting and corrosion and extending oil life.
- Anti-rust and corrosion prevention properties further protect equipment from rusting and corrosion, and extended equipment life.