Sinopec L-HV 100 Low Temperature Anti-wear Hydraulic Oil - 55 Gallon Drum
SINOPEC L-HV low temperature hydraulic oil is prepared from deep-processed base stock of high viscosity index, added with multiple additives of superior performance by a blending process of the world advanced technology level. Pack Size: 55 Gallon Drum (200L Volume)
- Data Sheets+
- Sinopec L-HV 100 Low Temperature Anti-wear Hydraulic Oil is suitable for use in:
- Suitable for in hydraulic and transmission systems of anchor windlass, unloading machines, cable hoisters, anti-shakers, emergency fire pumps, bottom valves, hatches, scuttles and gangplank connectors etc., also in lubrication of gear transmission, bearings and other industrial machinery of general load.
- Especially suitable for use in MP/HP hydraulic systems installed outdoor, in cold area or environment of changing temperature or other harsh conditions.
Features and Benefits+
- Super anti-wear performance hereditary from SINOPEC HM oil and even better erformance at high/low temperatures. Provide excellent starting power and fluidity at lower temperature and better protection at higher temperature as well as anti- emulsifying performance, to effectively extend the life of use.
- Outstanding thermo-viscosity performance, shear stability, oxidation stability and less change in viscosity, to ensure steady operation of the hydraulic system.
- Excellent anti-wear property and anti-rusting/corrosion-proof performance to prolong the life of hydraulic equipment.
- Excellent anti-foaming, air-releasing and anti-emulsifying performances to minimize the probability of oil aging caused by air/water contamination.
- Excellent sealing part adaptability to effectively prevent oil leakage.
- All items under 150 lbs (individual pails and jugs) will ship free via UPS Ground.
- Shipments over 150 lbs (kegs, drums, totes, pallets of pails, pallets of jugs) will ship via freight carrier. All first time customers will be contacted to verify shipping. Free shipping is only available to addresses that meet the following requirements. You can still check out, but you will be contacted with additional shipping options if you do not meet the free delivery requirement.
Free Freight Delivery Eligibility+
- Must be zoned commercial or industrial
- Must be owned or leased by a registered business
- Must have receiving hours between 8am & 5pm (Monday - Friday)
- Must be accessible by a tractor trailer
- Must be equipped with a loading dock (48”- 52”) or a forklift to quickly and safely unload freight
- Notification or appointment will not be provided prior to delivery
- Residential or home businesses
- Farms or Ranches
- Limited Access Locations
- Camps, places of worship, educational institutions, construction sites, fairs and carnivals, individual/mini storage units, military base/installations, mine sites, some government facilities, schools, businesses located outside city limits, rural locations and farms. Limited access may also include commercial businesses not open to the walk-in public or where an employee is not available to assist with loading or unloading.
- Deliveries requiring an appointment or delivery notification
- Weekend deliveries
- Single drum orders*
- Located in an Indirect Zone**
- Locations outside of the continental US
*Single Drum Surcharge+
- There is a $49 surcharge for single drum deliveries.
- Out of network or indirect zones include the following states: WY, MT, parts of ID, ND, SD, NE, CO & KS.
Terminal Warehouse Pickup+
- If you are not always at your location or you do not meet the above eligibility requirements, we offer an easy terminal warehouse pickup option. We ship to a location close to you. When your order arrives at the terminal you can pick up at your convenience. Find a terminal here
- UPS Ground+