Sinopec 5W40 Full Synthetic Engine Oil - 55 Gallon Drum
Free Delivery! Full Synthetic 5W-40 Motor Oil
55 Gal Barrels
Sinopec JUSTAR J700F 5W40 Engine Oil is a super-premium product formulated with fully synthetic base oils and an advanced high-quality multifunctional additive package to provide effective protection to both gas and diesel, turbocharged and naturally aspirated engines. Specially desiugned to meet the requirements of GM Dexos 1 &2, ACEA C3 and API CF for light duty engines; also suitable for gasoline engines that require an API SN quality oil. Pack Size: 55 Gallon Drum (200L Volume)
- Quick Links+
- Compare To+
- ACEA C3, ACEA A3, ACEA B3, ACEA B4, ASTM D4485-2010, BMW Longlife 04, Ford WSS-M3C917-A (5W40), GB1 11122-2006 (CF), GB1 11121-2006 (SL), GM Dexos1, GM Dexos2, Mercedes Benz 229.31, Mercedes Benz 229.51, Porsche A40(5W40), Renault RN 0700/0710, Volkswagen 502 00, Volkswagen 505 00
- Sinopec J700F 5W40 is suitable for use in:
- Light duty diesel engines fitted with modern exhaust gas after treatment systems, e.g. diesel particulate filters (DPF), diesel oxidation catalysts (DOC) or selective catalytic convertors (TWC).
- Gasoline engines fitted with three-way catalytic converters (TWC).
- Both turbocharged and naturally aspirated light duty diesel engines.
- High performance cars and light vans with diesel or gasoline engines designed to meet emissions regulations.
Features and Benefits+
- Combination of synthetic base oils and antioxidant additive package extends oil life even under high temperature operating conditions.
- Excellent detergent and dispersant properties reduce the formation of sludge, keep the engine clean and reduce component wear.
- Special formulation protects diesel engines from harmful soot deposits, extending engine life.
- Outstanding shear stability ensures that the oil does not break down in severe service conditions, and so ensures optimum protection of engine components.
- Excellent anti-wear properties prevent energy loss through frictional wear and extend engine life.
- Low SAPs formulation protects expensive emission reduction systems and prolongs catalyst life.
- Ultra-low evaporation loss reduces oil consumption, extends oil change intervals and reduces exhaust emissions.
- Robust oil, resists degradation between oil changes and maintains optimum performance for longer.
- Specifically designed to meet the performance requirements of GM Dexos 1 & 2 for diesel engines.
- All items under 150 lbs will ship free via UPS Ground or FedEx Ground.
- Shipments over 150 lbs will ship via freight carrier.
- *Minimum order for freight is 2 drums. A $49 surcharge will be added to orders that do not meet the requirement.
- Freight Options:
- Delivering to a commercial address w/loading dock or forklift to unload freight during normal business hours.
- I will be needing a liftgate service, appointment or notify prior to delivery.
Delivering to a commercial address w/loading dock or forklift to unload+
- Free freight shipping is available to Commercial Addresses (see requirements below) with a loading dock or forklift to unload freight.
- The location must be available to receive freight Monday through Friday 9am to 5pm. If your location does not meet the above requirements, please check out with another option.
- Incorrectly choosing “Free Freight to Commercial Address with Loading Dock or Forklift can lead to delays in shipment and additional fees billed from the freight carrier directly.
- If you are unsure of your location, you can check out with "I will be needing a liftgate service, appointment or notify prior to delivery” to verify your address and make sure your shipment is arranged correctly from the start.
Commercial Address Eligibility+
- Must be zoned commercial or industrial
- Must be owned or leased by a registered business
- Must have receiving hours between 8am & 5pm (Monday - Friday)
- Must be accessible by a tractor trailer
- Must be equipped with a loading dock (48”- 52”) or a forklift to quickly and safely unload freight
- Notification or appointment will not be provided prior to delivery
- Residential or home businesses
- Limited Access Locations
- Camps, places of worship, educational institutions, construction sites, fairs and carnivals, individual/mini storage units, military base/installations, mine sites, some government facilities, schools, businesses located outside city limits, rural locations and farms. Limited access may also include commercial businesses not open to the walk-in public or where an employee is not available to assist with loading or unloading.
- Deliveries requiring an appointment or delivery notification
- Weekend deliveries
- Locations outside of the continental US
Needing a liftgate service, appointment or notify prior to delivery +
- We can customize delivery to all types of service levels. If your address does not fit the standard Commercial Address with loading dock or forklift or if you have special delivery requirements such as appointment requirements or expedited shipping, please checkout with “I will be needing a liftgate service, appointment or notify prior to delivery. ” Because these options are outside of the standard shipping, each order has to be processed differently from the start to insure you are getting the correct service levels and reduce delays. Many times we can accommodate special requests for little or no additional fee.
- Examples of a need to choose this delivery options:
- I need my shipment by a certain date!
- I have no way to unload the drum from the truck.
- I’m not always at the delivery location.
- My business is at my home.
- I need delivery to a farm or a ranch.
- I need delivery to an address with added security, i.e. military base, prison or school.
- I would like to pick up at a terminal.
- I'm not sure if I need custom delivery options.
Indirect Zones +
- Although there are perks to living in the places were you don’t have a neighbor for miles or your location is only accessible by a ferry, but unfortunately, you may be out of our delivery zones. If your location is in one of our indirect zones, you will have the following choices at checkout:
Bill My Shipping Account (Enter Details in Notes) +
- If you have your own freight account and would like to us to use that account, please check out with this option. We will arrange the freight on your behalf and shipping will be billed to your corporate account. At checkout, please add account details in notes.
Please Arrange Freight for Me (Additional Charges Will Apply) +
- We can use our extended network of carriers to deliver to your location. We will work with you to find shipping options that work for your delivery timeline and budget.