$645 Each - Sinopec 5W40 Full Synthetic Engine Oil - (4) 55 Gallon Drum
Free Delivery! Sinopec 5W40 Full Synthetic Engine Oil - (4) 55 Gal Barrels
Sinopec JUSTAR J700F 5W40 Engine Oil is a super-premium product formulated with fully synthetic base oils and an advanced high-quality multifunctional additive package to provide effective protection to both turbocharged and naturally aspirated engines. Specially desiugned to meet the requirements of GM Dexos 2, ACEA C3 and API CF for light duty engines; also suitable for gasoline engines that require an API SN quality oil. Pack Size: 55 Gallon Drum (200L Volume)
- Quick Links+
- Compare To+
- ACEA C3, ACEA A3, ACEA B3, ACEA B4, ASTM D4485-2010, BMW Longlife 04, Ford WSS-M3C917-A (5W40), GB1 11122-2006 (CF), GB1 11121-2006 (SL), GM Dexos1, GM Dexos2, Mercedes Benz 229.31, Mercedes Benz 229.51, Porsche A40(5W40), Renault RN 0700/0710, Volkswagen 502 00, Volkswagen 505 00
- Sinopec J700F 5W40 is suitable for use in:
- Light duty diesel engines fitted with modern exhaust gas after treatment systems, e.g. diesel particulate filters (DPF), diesel oxidation catalysts (DOC) or selective catalytic convertors (TWC).
- Gasoline engines fitted with three-way catalytic converters (TWC).
- Both turbocharged and naturally aspirated light duty diesel engines.
- High performance cars and light vans with diesel or gasoline engines designed to meet emissions regulations.
Features and Benefits+
- Combination of synthetic base oils and antioxidant additive package extends oil life even under high temperature operating conditions.
- Excellent detergent and dispersant properties reduce the formation of sludge, keep the engine clean and reduce component wear.
- Special formulation protects diesel engines from harmful soot deposits, extending engine life.
- Outstanding shear stability ensures that the oil does not break down in severe service conditions, and so ensures optimum protection of engine components.
- Excellent anti-wear properties prevent energy loss through frictional wear and extend engine life.
- Low SAPs formulation protects expensive emission reduction systems and prolongs catalyst life.
- Ultra-low evaporation loss reduces oil consumption, extends oil change intervals and reduces exhaust emissions.
- Robust oil, resists degradation between oil changes and maintains optimum performance for longer.
- Specifically designed to meet the performance requirements of GM Dexos 1 & 2 for diesel engines.
- All items under 150 lbs (individual pails and jugs) will ship free via UPS Ground.
- Shipments over 150 lbs (kegs, drums, totes, pallets of pails, pallets of jugs) will ship via freight carrier. All first time customers will be contacted to verify shipping. Free shipping is only available to addresses that meet the following requirements. You can still check out, but you will be contacted with additional shipping options if you do not meet the free delivery requirement.
Free Freight Delivery Eligibility+
- Must be zoned commercial or industrial
- Must be owned or leased by a registered business
- Must have receiving hours between 8am & 5pm (Monday - Friday)
- Must be accessible by a tractor trailer
- Must be equipped with a loading dock (48”- 52”) or a forklift to quickly and safely unload freight
- Notification or appointment will not be provided prior to delivery
- Residential or home businesses
- Farms or Ranches
- Limited Access Locations
- Camps, places of worship, educational institutions, construction sites, fairs and carnivals, individual/mini storage units, military base/installations, mine sites, some government facilities, schools, businesses located outside city limits, rural locations and farms. Limited access may also include commercial businesses not open to the walk-in public or where an employee is not available to assist with loading or unloading.
- Deliveries requiring an appointment or delivery notification
- Weekend deliveries
- Single drum orders*
- Located in an Indirect Zone**
- Locations outside of the continental US
*Single Drum Surcharge+
- There is a $49 surcharge for single drum deliveries.
- Out of network or indirect zones include the following states: WY, MT, parts of ID, ND, SD, NE, CO & KS.
Terminal Warehouse Pickup+
- If you are not always at your location or you do not meet the above eligibility requirements, we offer an easy terminal warehouse pickup option. We ship to a location close to you. When your order arrives at the terminal you can pick up at your convenience. Find a terminal here
- UPS Ground+