Sinopec 15W40 T700 Synthetic Diesel Engine Oil - 5 Gallon Pail
More Savings and Free Shipping on this product at Walmart.com
Sinopec TULUX T700 CK-4 15W-40 Diesel Engine Oil is formulated using Synthetic Technology with hydro-cracked high viscosity index base oils and Superior low SAPS additive packages. It is the new generation of DEO to meet strict new emission, long life protection performance and fuel economy and environmental standards. Suitable for use in high speed, four-stroke heavy duty low-emission diesel engines fitted with exhaust after-treatment systems designed to meet Euro V & VI exhaust emissions standards. Meets the performance requirements and OEM specifications for some of the leading engines, such as Cummins, Detroit Diesel, Man, Mercedes Benz, MTU, Renault, Scania, Volvo and more. Pack Size: 5 Gallon Pail (18L Volume)
- Quick Links+
- Compare To+
API CK-4, SN, ACEA E9 E7, Military Specification MIL-PRF2104K; ACEA E7-12; ACEA E9-12; Global Specification DHD-1; Caterpillar ECF-3; Cummins CES 20081, CES 20086; Detroit Diesel Power Guard Oil Specifications: DDC93K218 and DDC93K222; Deutz DQC III-10 LA; Ford WSS-M2C171-E, WSS-M2C171-F1; JASO DH-2; Mack EO-O Premium Plus, Mack EOS4.5; MAN 3275, MAN 3575; MB 228.31; MTU 2.1; Renault VI RLD-3, RLD-4; Volvo VDS 4, VDS 4.5; Navistar; John Deere; CHN (Case-New Holland).
- Sinopec Tulux T700 15W-40 is suitable for use in:
- Heavy-duty diesel engines (HDDE) fitted with exhaust after-treatment systems, e.g. exhaust gas recirculation (EGR), diesel particulate filters (DPF) or selective catalytic reduction (SCR), which require a low-ash lubricant to meet current emissions requirement.
- Heavy-duty diesel engines operating continuously under very high speed, high temp or heavy load conditions, including on and off-highway, trucking, bus, mining, construction, agriculture and marine applications in the world’s harshest environment.
- Fully backward compatible to those older HDDE using conventional designs without exhaust after-treatment systems.
Features and Benefits+
- By using Synthetic Technology hydrocracked base oils and the superior additive packages, Sinopec has produced the most advanced mixed fleet DEO seen in the market for over a decade.
- Provides extended long-term protection all engine parts including DPF and SCR device, and proven longevity of after-treatment devices designed to meet the stringent Euro V or Euro VI emissions standards.
- Super anti-wear properties reduce engine component wear effectively extending engine life.
- Excellent oil oxidation resistance and improved control of the piston deposits along with enhanced dispersant/detergent properties prevent the formation of sludge and piston deposits, keeping the engine clean and reducing energy loss due to frictional wear.
- The highly refined base oil and premium viscosity modifier offer outstanding shear stability and prevent viscosity loss caused by the molecular shearing common in high-speed diesel engines, extending oil life and ensuring optimum oil film thickness to provide protection on all moving engine parts.
- Providing high performance in both on and off-highway heavy-duty applications.
- All items under 150 lbs will ship free via UPS Ground or FedEx Ground.
- Shipments over 150 lbs will ship via freight carrier.
- *Minimum order for freight is 2 drums. A $49 surcharge will be added to orders that do not meet the requirement.
- Freight Options:
- Delivering to a commercial address w/loading dock or forklift to unload freight during normal business hours.
- I will be needing a liftgate service, appointment or notify prior to delivery.
Delivering to a commercial address w/loading dock or forklift to unload+
- Free freight shipping is available to Commercial Addresses (see requirements below) with a loading dock or forklift to unload freight.
- The location must be available to receive freight Monday through Friday 9am to 5pm. If your location does not meet the above requirements, please check out with another option.
- Incorrectly choosing “Free Freight to Commercial Address with Loading Dock or Forklift can lead to delays in shipment and additional fees billed from the freight carrier directly.
- If you are unsure of your location, you can check out with "I will be needing a liftgate service, appointment or notify prior to delivery” to verify your address and make sure your shipment is arranged correctly from the start.
Commercial Address Eligibility+
- Must be zoned commercial or industrial
- Must be owned or leased by a registered business
- Must have receiving hours between 8am & 5pm (Monday - Friday)
- Must be accessible by a tractor trailer
- Must be equipped with a loading dock (48”- 52”) or a forklift to quickly and safely unload freight
- Notification or appointment will not be provided prior to delivery
- Residential or home businesses
- Limited Access Locations
- Camps, places of worship, educational institutions, construction sites, fairs and carnivals, individual/mini storage units, military base/installations, mine sites, some government facilities, schools, businesses located outside city limits, rural locations and farms. Limited access may also include commercial businesses not open to the walk-in public or where an employee is not available to assist with loading or unloading.
- Deliveries requiring an appointment or delivery notification
- Weekend deliveries
- Locations outside of the continental US
Needing a liftgate service, appointment or notify prior to delivery +
- We can customize delivery to all types of service levels. If your address does not fit the standard Commercial Address with loading dock or forklift or if you have special delivery requirements such as appointment requirements or expedited shipping, please checkout with “I will be needing a liftgate service, appointment or notify prior to delivery. ” Because these options are outside of the standard shipping, each order has to be processed differently from the start to insure you are getting the correct service levels and reduce delays. Many times we can accommodate special requests for little or no additional fee.
- Examples of a need to choose this delivery options:
- I need my shipment by a certain date!
- I have no way to unload the drum from the truck.
- I’m not always at the delivery location.
- My business is at my home.
- I need delivery to a farm or a ranch.
- I need delivery to an address with added security, i.e. military base, prison or school.
- I would like to pick up at a terminal.
- I'm not sure if I need custom delivery options.
Indirect Zones +
- Although there are perks to living in the places were you don’t have a neighbor for miles or your location is only accessible by a ferry, but unfortunately, you may be out of our delivery zones. If your location is in one of our indirect zones, you will have the following choices at checkout:
Bill My Shipping Account (Enter Details in Notes) +
- If you have your own freight account and would like to us to use that account, please check out with this option. We will arrange the freight on your behalf and shipping will be billed to your corporate account. At checkout, please add account details in notes.
Please Arrange Freight for Me (Additional Charges Will Apply) +
- We can use our extended network of carriers to deliver to your location. We will work with you to find shipping options that work for your delivery timeline and budget.