Shell Tellus S2 VX 46 Hydraulic Fluid - 55 Gallon Drum
Shell Tellus S2 VX 46 fluids are high-performance hydraulic fluids that use Shell’s unique patented technology to provide outstanding protection and performance in most manufacturing and many mobile equipment operations. They resist breakdown under heat or mechanical stress and help prevent damaging deposit formation that can decrease the efficiency of your hydraulic power system. Pack Size: 55 Gallon Drum (200L Volume)
- Quick Links+
Mobil DTE 46
Sinopec L-HM 46
Exxon Humble Hydraulic H46
Texaco Rando HD 46
Chevron Rykon Oil 46
Conoco Super Hydraulic 46
- Denison Hydraulics (HF-0, HF-1, HF-2), Cincinnati Machine P-70, Eaton Vickers M-2950 S, Eaton Vickers I-286 S, Bosch Rexroth Ref 17421-001 and RD 220-1/04.03, ISO 11158, AFNOR NF-E 48-603, ASTM 6158-05, DIN 51524 Pt. 2 HLP Type, Swedish Standard SS 15 54 34 AM, GB 111181-1-94
Features and Benefits+
- Help extend equipment maintenance intervals by resisting thermal and chemical breakdown.
- Minimizes sludge formation and provides excellent performance in the industry standard ASTM D 943 TOST test (Turbine Oil Stability Test), providing better reliability and system cleanliness.
- Shell Tellus S2 fluids also have good stability in the presence of moisture, which ensures long fluid life and reduces the risk of corrosion and rusting, particularly in moist or humid environments.
- Proven zinc-based anti-wear additives are incorporated to be effective throughout the range of operating conditions, including low load and severe duty high load conditions.
- Outstanding performance in a range of piston and vane pump tests, including the tough Denison T6C (dry and wet versions) and the demanding Vickers 35VQ25, demonstrates how Shell Tellus S2 fluids can help system components last longer.
- Superior cleanliness, excellent filterability and high-performance water separation, air release and antifoam characteristics all help contribute to maintaining or enhancing the efficiency of hydraulic systems.
- The unique additive system in Shell Tellus S2, in combination with superior cleanliness.
- Helps reduce the impact of contaminants on filter blocking, allowing both extended filter life and use of finer filtration for extra equipment protection.
- Shell Tellus S2 fluids are formulated for fast air release without excessive foaming to help efficient hydraulic power transfer and minimize fluid and equipment impacts of cavitation induced oxidation that can shorten fluid life.
- Main Applications Industrial hydraulic systems With an extensive range of equipment maker approvals and recommendations, Shell Tellus S2 fluids are suitable for a wide range of hydraulic power applications found in manufacturing and industrial environments.
- All items under 150 lbs (individual pails and jugs) will ship free via UPS Ground.
- Shipments over 150 lbs (kegs, drums, totes, pallets of pails, pallets of jugs) will ship via freight carrier. All first time customers will be contacted to verify shipping. Free shipping is only available to addresses that meet the following requirements. You can still check out, but you will be contacted with additional shipping options if you do not meet the free delivery requirement.
Free Freight Delivery Eligibility+
- Must be zoned commercial or industrial
- Must be owned or leased by a registered business
- Must have receiving hours between 8am & 5pm (Monday - Friday)
- Must be accessible by a tractor trailer
- Must be equipped with a loading dock (48”- 52”) or a forklift to quickly and safely unload freight
- Notification or appointment will not be provided prior to delivery
- Residential or home businesses
- Farms or Ranches
- Limited Access Locations
- Camps, places of worship, educational institutions, construction sites, fairs and carnivals, individual/mini storage units, military base/installations, mine sites, some government facilities, schools, businesses located outside city limits, rural locations and farms. Limited access may also include commercial businesses not open to the walk-in public or where an employee is not available to assist with loading or unloading.
- Deliveries requiring an appointment or delivery notification
- Weekend deliveries
- Single drum orders*
- Located in an Indirect Zone**
- Locations outside of the continental US
*Single Drum Surcharge+
- There is a $49 surcharge for single drum deliveries.
- Out of network or indirect zones include the following states: WY, MT, parts of ID, ND, SD, NE, CO & KS.
Terminal Warehouse Pickup+
- If you are not always at your location or you do not meet the above eligibility requirements, we offer an easy terminal warehouse pickup option. We ship to a location close to you. When your order arrives at the terminal you can pick up at your convenience. Find a terminal here
- UPS Ground+