SAE 50 Wt. Diesel Engine Oil - 55 Gallon Drum (400 Drum Minimum)
SAE 50 Wt. Diesel Engine Oil - Export Price ($289.00/per drum)
(400) 55 Gal Barrels | Free Delivery to: Miami, FL - Houston, TX - Long Beach, CA - Newark, NJ
Sinopec TULUX CF 50 Premium Diesel Engine Oil is formulated with high-quality base oil and a multifunctional additive system. Designed to meet the needs of off-highway, indirect-injected diesel engines and other diesel engines that use a broad range of fuel types. Also suitable for gasoline engines that require a monograde oil of API SF quality.
Availability: Lead time 30-45 days
Minimum order 400 Drums = (5) 20ft containers
Pack Size: 55 Gallon Drums (200L Volume)
|Cross Reference Guide|
Shell Rotella T1 50
Chevron Delo 400 SAE 50
Sinopec Tulux CF50 Diesel Engine Oil is suitable for:
- Engines of complex fuel (e.g. with high sulphur content), or engines of low speed and high torque output especially.
- Diesel engines of power generation units, dozers, excavators, mining equipment, construction machinery and so on.
- Non-direct injection diesel engines requiring oils of CF grade (including CD and CC).
Features and benefits
- Providing better anti-wear protection than CD grade diesel engine oil, further decreasing wear of engine, effectively prolonging service life of engine.
- Excellent detergency and dispersancy, ensuring engines clean when using various kinds of fuel, and effectively preventing piston ring sticking.
- Good thermal oxidation stability and detergency property, ensuring the oil do not break down at high temperatures, keeping the engine clean and extending component life.
- Appropriate formulation system, effectively reducing consumption of engine oil.
- Good anti-foaming property, ensuring sufficient oil supply.