Red High Temp Lithium Grease, NLGI 2 - 400LB. (55 Gallon) Drum
Red High Temp Lithium Grease, NLGI 2 - 400 LB. (55 Gal.) Barrel
Free Delivery! Sinopec High Temp Red Lithium Grease is tacky multipurpose grease ideal for general lubrication in industrial and automotive(trucks, cars and buses) applications, especially for lubrication of chassis points, automotive wheel bearings and 5th wheels. Excellent structural stability, long services life and excellent resistance to corrosion and oxidation to protect machinery from wear and tear. Appearance red and stringy. NLGI No. 2. Operating temperatures between –5°F to +250°F. Dropping Point of 385°F.
Compare to: Shell Gadus S2 V100
Certifications: NLGI 2
Pack Size: 400LB. (55 Gallon) Drum (180KG Volume)
Availability: In Stock
- A wide range of industrial and automotive applications, where there is no requirement for load carrying properties.
- Lubrication of chassis points (e.g. shackles, tie rod ends, steering knuckles, control arms and king pins), electric motors and water pumps of passengers cars, buses and trucks.
- Automotive wheel bearings (with drum brake systems).
- General lubrication of roller bearings and sliding bearings operating under light load.
- Applications where the temperature range is from –5°F to +250°F.
Features and Benefits
- Lithium soap thickener ensures good mechanical stability, so the grease structure does not soften or break down in service.
- Excellent water resistance means that the grease stays in place and is not washed or sprayed off in wet conditions, reducing the need for frequent re-application.
- Protection against rusting and corrosion ensures long component life, and extends maintenance intervals.
- Good oxidation stability ensures longer grease life, providing optimum lubrication, extending equipment life and reducing maintenance requirements.
- Added polymer ensures the grease adheres strongly to metal surfaces, sealing out water, dirt and abrasive materials, and so protecting the moving parts.