Sinopec Red OAT Extended Life Engine Coolant / Antifreeze 50/50 - 55 Gallon Drum
More Savings on this product at Walmart.com
Sinopec YF-2 OAT Engine Coolant / Antifreeze is a Extended Life Coolant (ELC) enriched with Organic Acid Technology (OAT). The coolant is a pre-blended 50/50 mix ready for use. Service intervals up to 5 years of 100,000 miles in cars, buses and heavy duty trucks. The product contains no amines, borates, nitrates, phosphates or silicates. OAT coolants have demonstrated satisfactory protection of wet sleeve cylinder liners. Pack Size: 55 Gallon Plastic Drum (200L Volume)
Note: Color is no longer an indicator of the correct coolant for you engine. All coolant is clear and dyes are added. This coolant is an ELC (Extended Life) OAT (Organic Acid Technology) coolant. Comparable coolants comes in a Red, Orange or Pink color.
Mixing coolants will not harm your engine but it may negate the extended life properties of the coolant.Click Here for Pump Adapter for Plastic Drum
- Data Sheets+
- Compare To+
- ASTM D 4985-05, ASTM D 3306-05, ASTM D 6210, BS 6580:2010, JIS K 2234, SAE J1034, ZL01131412.5 (OAT Coolant)
- Sinopec Environmentally Friendly Engine Coolant YF-2 is suitable for use in:
- Radiator systems of petrol, diesel, LPG and CNG-fueled engines in passenger cars, trucks and buses.
- Radiator systems of modern aluminum alloy engines.
- Radiator systems of diesel engines fitted with cast iron cylinder liners.
Features and Benefits+
- The advanced anti-corrosion system provides excellent protection against crevice corrosion in aluminum and cavitation corrosion-erosion in cast iron, protecting the radiator components and ensuring longer life.
- The non-silicate formulation protects against the formation of gels and deposits, even in the presence of hard water, ensuring improved coolant stability and longer effective coolant life.
- Excellent heat transfer properties enable high-temperature engine parts (especially the aluminum heat-transfer surfaces found in some modern engines) to be effectively cooled and protected from damage.
- Can offer a single coolant/antifreeze for use in a wide range of vehicles, so ideal for mixed fleet use.
- Fully compatible with rubber tubing and sealing materials, and so prolongs the service life of water pump and seals.
- Good stability enables the product to be stored year round without problems.
- This environmentally friendly product contains no harmful, toxic or carcinogenic chemicals, and is not damaging to water or soil ecosystems.
- All items under 150 lbs (individual pails and jugs) will ship free via UPS Ground.
- Shipments over 150 lbs (kegs, drums, totes, pallets of pails, pallets of jugs) will ship via freight carrier. All first time customers will be contacted to verify shipping. Free shipping is only available to addresses that meet the following requirements. You can still check out, but you will be contacted with additional shipping options if you do not meet the free delivery requirement.
Free Freight Delivery Eligibility+
- Must be zoned commercial or industrial
- Must be owned or leased by a registered business
- Must have receiving hours between 8am & 5pm (Monday - Friday)
- Must be accessible by a tractor trailer
- Must be equipped with a loading dock (48”- 52”) or a forklift to quickly and safely unload freight
- Notification or appointment will not be provided prior to delivery
- Residential or home businesses
- Farms or Ranches
- Limited Access Locations
- Camps, places of worship, educational institutions, construction sites, fairs and carnivals, individual/mini storage units, military base/installations, mine sites, some government facilities, schools, businesses located outside city limits, rural locations and farms. Limited access may also include commercial businesses not open to the walk-in public or where an employee is not available to assist with loading or unloading.
- Deliveries requiring an appointment or delivery notification
- Weekend deliveries
- Single drum orders*
- Located in an Indirect Zone**
- Locations outside of the continental US
*Single Drum Surcharge+
- There is a $49 surcharge for single drum deliveries.
- Out of network or indirect zones include the following states: WY, MT, parts of ID, ND, SD, NE, CO & KS.
Terminal Warehouse Pickup+
- If you are not always at your location or you do not meet the above eligibility requirements, we offer an easy terminal warehouse pickup option. We ship to a location close to you. When your order arrives at the terminal you can pick up at your convenience. Find a terminal here
- UPS Ground+