Moly Extreme Pressure Lithium Grease #2 - 120LB. (16 Gallon) Keg
Free Delivery! Moly Extreme Pressure Lithium Grease, NLGI 2 - 120LB. (16 Gal.) Keg
Sinopec Moly Lithium Grease is an extreme pressure multipurpose grease fortified with Molybdenum Disulfide (MOS2) for added protection against heavy loads and metal on metal contact. The moly provides and addition measure of residual lubrication to protect metal surfaces when vibrating or oscillating movements tend to squeeze out grease between the surface. Appearance is black and smooth and buttery. Operating temperatures between –5°F to +250°F. Dropping Point of 390°F.
Compare to: Shell Gadus S1 V160D, JetLube #202 Moly-Lith
Certifications: NLGI GC-LB, NLGI 2
Pack Size: 120LB. (16 Gallon) Keg
Availability: In Stock
Sinopec Lithium Base with Molybdenum Disulfide Grease is suitable for use in:
- Bearings and gears of heavily loaded equipment operating under vibrating/oscillating conditions, such as those used in the steel and mining industries, where a robust extreme pressure/antiwear grease is required.
- Applications where the temperature range is from –20°C to +120°C.
Features and benefits
- Excellent extreme pressure and antiwear properties protect heavily loaded or shock-loaded bearings and gears from wear, extending equipment life.
- Solid molybdenum disulfide provides an additional measure of residual lubrication, which protects metal surfaces against wear in applications where vibrating or oscillating movement tends to squeeze out the grease from between the surfaces.
- Lithium soap thickener ensures good mechanical stability, so the grease structure does not soften or break down in service.
- Good water resistance properties ensure the grease is not easily washed out of bearings or off gear surfaces, so ensuring optimum protection.
- Good adhesive properties ensure the grease sticks to the metal surfaces sealing out dirt and abrasive materials, and so allows longer lubricating intervals.
- Provides good protection against rust and corrosion, extending component life and relubrication intervals.