$549 Each - Sinopec Moly EP Grease, NLGI 2 - (4) 400LB. (55 Gallon) Drum
Sinopec Moly Lithium Grease is an extreme pressure multipurpose grease fortified with Molybdenum Disulfide (MOS2) for added protection against heavy loads and metal on metal contact. The moly provides and addition measure of residual lubrication to protect metal surfaces when vibrating or oscillating movements tend to squeeze out grease between the surface. Appearance is black and smooth and buttery. Pack Size: 55 Gallon Drum (180kg Volume)
- NLGI GC-LB, NLGI 2
- Sinopec Lithium Base with Molybdenum Disulfide Grease is suitable for use in:
- Bearings and gears of heavily loaded equipment operating under vibrating/oscillating conditions, such as those used in the steel and mining industries, where a robust extreme pressure/anti-wear grease is required.
- Applications where the temperature range is from –5°F to +250°F.
- Excellent extreme pressure and anti-wear properties protect heavily loaded or shock-loaded bearings and gears from wear, extending equipment life.
- Solid molybdenum disulfide provides an additional measure of residual lubrication, which protects metal surfaces against wear in applications where vibrating or oscillating movement tends to squeeze out the grease from between the surfaces.
- Lithium soap thickener ensures good mechanical stability, so the grease structure does not soften or break down in service.
- Good water resistance properties ensure the grease is not easily washed out of bearings or off gear surfaces, so ensuring optimum protection.
- Good adhesive properties ensure the grease sticks to the metal surfaces sealing out dirt and abrasive materials, and so allows longer lubricating intervals.
- Provides good protection against rust and corrosion, extending component life and relubrication intervals.
- All items under 150 lbs (individual pails and jugs) will ship free via UPS Ground.
- Shipments over 150 lbs (kegs, drums, totes, pallets of pails, pallets of jugs) will ship via freight carrier. All first time customers will be contacted to verify shipping. Free shipping is only available to addresses that meet the following requirements. You can still check out, but you will be contacted with additional shipping options if you do not meet the free delivery requirement.
Free Freight Delivery Eligibility+
- Must be zoned commercial or industrial
- Must be owned or leased by a registered business
- Must have receiving hours between 8am & 5pm (Monday - Friday)
- Must be accessible by a tractor trailer
- Must be equipped with a loading dock (48”- 52”) or a forklift to quickly and safely unload freight
- Notification or appointment will not be provided prior to delivery
- Residential or home businesses
- Farms or Ranches
- Limited Access Locations
- Camps, places of worship, educational institutions, construction sites, fairs and carnivals, individual/mini storage units, military base/installations, mine sites, some government facilities, schools, businesses located outside city limits, rural locations and farms. Limited access may also include commercial businesses not open to the walk-in public or where an employee is not available to assist with loading or unloading.
- Deliveries requiring an appointment or delivery notification
- Weekend deliveries
- Single drum orders*
- Located in an Indirect Zone**
- Locations outside of the continental US
*Single Drum Surcharge+
- There is a $49 surcharge for single drum deliveries.
- Out of network or indirect zones include the following states: WY, MT, parts of ID, ND, SD, NE, CO & KS.
Terminal Warehouse Pickup+
- If you are not always at your location or you do not meet the above eligibility requirements, we offer an easy terminal warehouse pickup option. We ship to a location close to you. When your order arrives at the terminal you can pick up at your convenience. Find a terminal here