$750 Each - Sinopec Moly 5 Grease, NLGI 2 - (4) 400LB. 55 Gallon Drum
Heavy Duty Moly 5% Lithium Complex Grease is a High Temp Extreme Pressure grease with the ideal percentage of Molybdenum Disulfide for maximum protection for metal on metal contact. Good for severe service conditions such as very high loads, osculating and vibrating conditions especially in the mining, construction, and earthmoving industries. Good for difficult to reach places where long lubrication intervals are necessary. Excellent structural stability, long services life and excellent resistance to corrosion and oxidation to protect machinery from wear and tear. Appearance is metallic black and stringy.
- Quick Links+
- Compare To+
- NLGI GC-LB, NLGI 2
- Sinopec Lithium Base with 5% Molybdenum Disulfide HD High Temp Grease is suitable for use in:
- Off-road equipment used in the mining industry, particularly to lubricate slow-moving plain and rolling element bearings under severe conditions of very high loads, shock loading and vibrating or oscillating conditions.
- 5th wheel applications where long life is needed.
- Heavy duty construction, earthmoving, mobile and stationary equipment, especially in those applications operating under very high loads, shock loading and vibrating or oscillating conditions.
- Some heavy duty applications that are difficult to access, and for which long lubrication intervals are required.
Features and Benefits+
- Excellent extreme pressure and anti-wear properties protect heavily loaded or shock-loaded bearings and gears from wear, extending equipment life.
- Solids, including molybdenum disulfide, provide an additional measure of residual lubrication and protect metal surfaces against wear in applications where vibrating or oscillating movement tends to squeeze out the grease from between metal surfaces.
- Lithium complex soap thickener ensures a high dropping point, which means that the grease can be used at higher temperatures in severe service applications (operating temperature range is from –10°C to +150°C), and also confers excellent mechanical stability so that the grease structure does not break down in service.
- High base oil viscosity ensures a good oil film thickness is maintained even under severe high-temperature conditions, protecting components against wear.
- Excellent water resistance means that the grease stays in place and is not washed or sprayed off in wet conditions, reducing the need for frequent re-application.
- Excellent protection against rusting and corrosion ensures long component life, and extends maintenance intervals.
- Good thermal and oxidation stability ensure longer grease life under high-temperature conditions, providing optimum lubrication, extending equipment life and reducing maintenance requirements.
- All items under 150 lbs (individual pails and jugs) will ship free via UPS Ground.
- Shipments over 150 lbs (kegs, drums, totes, pallets of pails, pallets of jugs) will ship via freight carrier. All first time customers will be contacted to verify shipping. Free shipping is only available to addresses that meet the following requirements. You can still check out, but you will be contacted with additional shipping options if you do not meet the free delivery requirement.
Free Freight Delivery Eligibility+
- Must be zoned commercial or industrial
- Must be owned or leased by a registered business
- Must have receiving hours between 8am & 5pm (Monday - Friday)
- Must be accessible by a tractor trailer
- Must be equipped with a loading dock (48”- 52”) or a forklift to quickly and safely unload freight
- Notification or appointment will not be provided prior to delivery
- Residential or home businesses
- Farms or Ranches
- Limited Access Locations
- Camps, places of worship, educational institutions, construction sites, fairs and carnivals, individual/mini storage units, military base/installations, mine sites, some government facilities, schools, businesses located outside city limits, rural locations and farms. Limited access may also include commercial businesses not open to the walk-in public or where an employee is not available to assist with loading or unloading.
- Deliveries requiring an appointment or delivery notification
- Weekend deliveries
- Single drum orders*
- Located in an Indirect Zone**
- Locations outside of the continental US
*Single Drum Surcharge+
- There is a $49 surcharge for single drum deliveries.
- Out of network or indirect zones include the following states: WY, MT, parts of ID, ND, SD, NE, CO & KS.
Terminal Warehouse Pickup+
- If you are not always at your location or you do not meet the above eligibility requirements, we offer an easy terminal warehouse pickup option. We ship to a location close to you. When your order arrives at the terminal you can pick up at your convenience. Find a terminal here
- UPS Ground+