Heavy Duty EP Gear Oil, ISO VG 680 AGMA 8 - 55 Gallon Drum
Free Delivery! Heavy Duty EP Gear Oil, ISO VG 680 AGMA 8 - 55 Gallon Drum
Sinopec Heavy Duty EP Gear Oil is a high-performance oil for heavy duty industrial gears. Unique additive packages enhance the high load capacity in normal or heavy shock-loaded conditions. Ideal for high-stress applications, such as in conveyors, presses, extruders & crushers in the construction, mining, steel and chemical sectors. Viscosity grade 680. Pack Size: 55 Gallon (200L Volume)
- Quick Links+
- Compare To+
- ISO VG 680, AGMA 8, US Steel 224
- Sinopec L-CKD Heavy Duty Industrial Gear Oil is suitable for use in:
- Enclosed industrial gear drives equipped with circulation or splash-lubrication systems, operating under normal, heavy or shock-loaded conditions.
- Plain or anti-friction bearings running under heavy or shock-loaded conditions.
- Heavy-duty gearboxes in a wide range of applications and industries, for example, in conveyors, presses, extruders, and crushers in the construction, mining, steel and chemical sectors.
Features and Benefits+
- Excellent extreme pressure (EP) and antiwear performance protect gear teeth and bearing surfaces against seizure, scuffing, spalling and wear, even in severe high-load and shock-loading conditions, extending component life and lowering operating noise.
- Excellent thermal and oxidation stability minimize the build-up of sludge and varnish deposits that can reduce component life; and ensure lubricant stability and long life even with high bulk oil temperatures, reducing the maintenance costs associated with oil changes.
- Protection against copper corrosion and rusting extends the life of copper alloys and steel components.
- Good antifoaming properties ensure optimum oil film thickness, protecting against wear, and minimizing leakage and overflow from gearboxes and oil reservoirs.
- Excellent water separation properties prevent the formation of emulsions and allow excess water to be easily drained from the system, ensuring effective corrosion prevention, optimum lubrication and protecting components against surface fatigue and wear.
- Available in a wide range of viscosity grades to meet the specific needs of the application.
- Fully compatible with common seal materials, to extend seal life and prevent fluid leakage.
- All items under 150 lbs will ship free via UPS Ground or FedEx Ground.
- Shipments over 150 lbs will ship via freight carrier.
- *Minimum order for freight is 2 drums. A $49 surcharge will be added to orders that do not meet the requirement.
- Freight Options:
- Delivering to a commercial address w/loading dock or forklift to unload freight during normal business hours.
- I will be needing a liftgate service, appointment or notify prior to delivery.
Delivering to a commercial address w/loading dock or forklift to unload+
- Free freight shipping is available to Commercial Addresses (see requirements below) with a loading dock or forklift to unload freight.
- The location must be available to receive freight Monday through Friday 9am to 5pm. If your location does not meet the above requirements, please check out with another option.
- Incorrectly choosing “Free Freight to Commercial Address with Loading Dock or Forklift can lead to delays in shipment and additional fees billed from the freight carrier directly.
- If you are unsure of your location, you can check out with "I will be needing a liftgate service, appointment or notify prior to delivery” to verify your address and make sure your shipment is arranged correctly from the start.
Commercial Address Eligibility+
- Must be zoned commercial or industrial
- Must be owned or leased by a registered business
- Must have receiving hours between 8am & 5pm (Monday - Friday)
- Must be accessible by a tractor trailer
- Must be equipped with a loading dock (48”- 52”) or a forklift to quickly and safely unload freight
- Notification or appointment will not be provided prior to delivery
- Residential or home businesses
- Limited Access Locations
- Camps, places of worship, educational institutions, construction sites, fairs and carnivals, individual/mini storage units, military base/installations, mine sites, some government facilities, schools, businesses located outside city limits, rural locations and farms. Limited access may also include commercial businesses not open to the walk-in public or where an employee is not available to assist with loading or unloading.
- Deliveries requiring an appointment or delivery notification
- Weekend deliveries
- Locations outside of the continental US
Needing a liftgate service, appointment or notify prior to delivery +
- We can customize delivery to all types of service levels. If your address does not fit the standard Commercial Address with loading dock or forklift or if you have special delivery requirements such as appointment requirements or expedited shipping, please checkout with “I will be needing a liftgate service, appointment or notify prior to delivery. ” Because these options are outside of the standard shipping, each order has to be processed differently from the start to insure you are getting the correct service levels and reduce delays. Many times we can accommodate special requests for little or no additional fee.
- Examples of a need to choose this delivery options:
- I need my shipment by a certain date!
- I have no way to unload the drum from the truck.
- I’m not always at the delivery location.
- My business is at my home.
- I need delivery to a farm or a ranch.
- I need delivery to an address with added security, i.e. military base, prison or school.
- I would like to pick up at a terminal.
- I'm not sure if I need custom delivery options.
Indirect Zones +
- Although there are perks to living in the places were you don’t have a neighbor for miles or your location is only accessible by a ferry, but unfortunately, you may be out of our delivery zones. If your location is in one of our indirect zones, you will have the following choices at checkout:
Bill My Shipping Account (Enter Details in Notes) +
- If you have your own freight account and would like to us to use that account, please check out with this option. We will arrange the freight on your behalf and shipping will be billed to your corporate account. At checkout, please add account details in notes.
Please Arrange Freight for Me (Additional Charges Will Apply) +
- We can use our extended network of carriers to deliver to your location. We will work with you to find shipping options that work for your delivery timeline and budget.