Sinopec L-HG 68 Slideway Oil - 55 Gallon Drum
Free Delivery! L-HG 68 Slideway Oil
55 Gal Barrel
Sinopec L-HG Slideway Oil is a range of products formulated from high-quality mineral oils and an advanced additive system to provide the special frictional properties required for the lubrication of machines with combined hydraulic and slideway systems. Pack Size: 55 Gallon Drum (200L Volume)
- Quick Links+
- Compare To+
- Sinopec Slideway Oil 68 is suitable for use in:
- Machine tool slideways, tables and feed mechanisms.
- Machine tool hydraulic systems.
- Combined hydraulic and slideway systems that consist of low-to-medium pressure hydraulic systems and high-precision machine tool slideways.
Features and Benefits+
- Special frictional characteristics overcome the stick-slip problems and eliminate the “chatter” that can occur with slow-moving slideways and tables, allowing more accurate positioning and improved finish of work pieces.
- Excellent antiwear performance protects slideways and hydraulic system components and extends their life.
- Good sideway adhesion provides resistance to fluid wash-off by metal-working fluids.
- Good protection against rust and corrosion in the presence of water-based cutting fluids prolongs the service life of equipment.
- Readily separates from water-based cutting fluids, to allow easy removal.
- Fully compatible with common seal materials found in hydraulic systems, to extend seal life and prevent fluid leakage.
- All items under 150 lbs (individual pails and jugs) will ship free via UPS Ground.
- Shipments over 150 lbs (kegs, drums, totes, pallets of pails, pallets of jugs) will ship via freight carrier. All first time customers will be contacted to verify shipping. Free shipping is only available to addresses that meet the following requirements. You can still check out, but you will be contacted with additional shipping options if you do not meet the free delivery requirement.
Free Freight Delivery Eligibility+
- Must be zoned commercial or industrial
- Must be owned or leased by a registered business
- Must have receiving hours between 8am & 5pm (Monday - Friday)
- Must be accessible by a tractor trailer
- Must be equipped with a loading dock (48”- 52”) or a forklift to quickly and safely unload freight
- Notification or appointment will not be provided prior to delivery
- Residential or home businesses
- Farms or Ranches
- Limited Access Locations
- Camps, places of worship, educational institutions, construction sites, fairs and carnivals, individual/mini storage units, military base/installations, mine sites, some government facilities, schools, businesses located outside city limits, rural locations and farms. Limited access may also include commercial businesses not open to the walk-in public or where an employee is not available to assist with loading or unloading.
- Deliveries requiring an appointment or delivery notification
- Weekend deliveries
- Single drum orders*
- Located in an Indirect Zone**
- Locations outside of the continental US
*Single Drum Surcharge+
- There is a $49 surcharge for single drum deliveries.
- Out of network or indirect zones include the following states: WY, MT, parts of ID, ND, SD, NE, CO & KS.
Terminal Warehouse Pickup+
- If you are not always at your location or you do not meet the above eligibility requirements, we offer an easy terminal warehouse pickup option. We ship to a location close to you. When your order arrives at the terminal you can pick up at your convenience. Find a terminal here
- UPS Ground+