Sinopec Ester-based Fire-resistant Hydraulic Fluid 4632 is made from synthetic organic Polyol ester fluids (POEs) for fire resistance. This fire-resistant hydraulic fluids or FRHF is biodegradable and environmentally responsible fluid. Hydraulic fluid requires a unique lubricating ability that can work under pressure and mitigate an array of risks, including fire. These risks and the mode in which the fluid operates at higher pressures can make it easy to justify the use of a fire-resistant fluid. Synthetic fluids containing additives to impart anti-wear properties, corrosion protection and viscosity modification.Use grade 68 hydraulic fluid when a manufacture recommends using and ISO VG 68 Fire Resistant Hydraulic Fluid, a grade 68 Fire Resistant Hydraulic Fluid or similar.
Pack Size: 5 Gallon Pail (18L Volume)
Grade: ISO VG 68
|Other Available Sizes||Other Available Grades|
Buy on Walmart
Buy ISO 68 Fire Resistant Hydraulic Fluid on Walmart
Sinopec Ester-based Fire-resistant Hydraulic Fluid 4632 is suitable for use in:
- Hydraulic applications where there is a risk of fire or of accidental environmental contamination, where a conventional mineral-oil based antiwear hydraulic fluid would present a fire hazard or pollution hazard.
- Hydraulic applications where a fire-resistant antiwear hydraulic fluid of type ISO 6743/4 HFDU or ISO/FDIS 12922 is required.
Features and benefits
- High flash point (270°C) and fire point (330°C) make the fluid resistant to fire, offering a safer working environment and greater equipment protection.
- Excellent antiwear performance in hydraulic pumps and valves when used in accordance with the equipment manufacturers’ recommendations.
- Excellent thermal and oxidation stability reduce the formation of deposits and sludge and prevent valve sticking, ensuring longer system life and extended drain intervals.
- High shear stability means the fluid stays in grade and is not broken down in service.
- Very high viscosity index (VI > 180) provides outstanding viscosity–temperature performance compared to conventional mineral oil (VI ~ 100) and phosphate ester (VI < 0) hydraulic fluids.
- Good lubricity properties, provided by the polyol ester fluid, protect hydraulic components from wear.
- Compatible with iron, steel, and most non-ferrous metals and their alloys.
- Wide operating temperatures range – from –20°C to 90°C.
- Suitable for use in hydraulic systems operating at a constant pressure of >40 MPa.
- Non-toxic, non-irritating and contains no hazardous ingredients, so safe to use and handle.
- Readily biodegradable and non-toxic to aquatic life, so suitable in applications where accidental spillage or leakage of fluid is possible.
- Excellent storage stability and long product life – comparable to conventional mineral oil fluids or polyglycols.
Shell IRUS FLUID
Mobil EAL Arctic 68 CC
How many hours does this oil run?
5000 + Hours
Is this mixed with water?
No, this is a synthetic, not water based fire resistant hydraulic oil