$429 Each - Sinopec Hydraulic Transmission Multi-functional Fluid 10W-30 - (4) 55 Gallon Drums
Sinopec Hydraulic Transmission Multi-functional Fluid 10W-30 is an extra high-performance universal tractor transmission oil (UTTO), formulated with group II base oils and a multi-functional additive system. It designed to meet or exceed hydraulic and transmission fluid requirements, and to reduce wet brake and power take-off (PTO) chatter. It ensures excellent performance in agricultural and commercial tractors operating in a wide range of environments and conditions, and is particularly useful in equipment where a common lubrication system supplies oil for different applications. Pack Size: (4) 55 Gallon Drums (200L Volume)
- Data Sheets+
Chevron 1000 THF
Spirax S2 TXME
- API GL-4, Ford New Holland FNHA-2-C-201.00, Kubota UDT, Volvo WB 101/BM, CNH MAT 3525, Allison C-4 (Agriculture Applications Only), Vickers 35VQ25, Caterpillar TO-2, Denison HF-0, HF-1,HF-2 (T5D & P46 Pumps Only), Ford ESN-M2C134-D, J. I. Case MS 1204-07/09, Massey Ferguson MF 1135, 1141, UTTO, AGCO Powerfluid 821 XL, John Deere JDM J20C
- Sinopec 10W30 Synthetic Transmission Hydraulic Fluid is suitable for use in:
- Transmission and hydraulic systems, wet breaks and final drives of tractors and other agricultural or forestry equipment with common lubrication systems, where a UTTO type lubricant is required.
Features and Benefits+
- A multifunctional oil for hydraulic, transmission and wet-break systems, and suitable for high-power tractors.
- Excellent shear stability ensures good viscosity retention even in conditions of high temperature and heavy load, and prolongs the service life of hydraulic transmission systems.
- Outstanding fluidity and good low-temperature properties ensure smooth start up and operation even in cold weather.
- A special friction modifier ensures smooth action in wet breaks and power take-off clutches, minimizes vibration, chatter stickslip and squawk, and prolongs service life.
- Good antiwear performance protects moving parts from wear and metal fatigue, ensures long equipment life, and provides excellent protection against gear scuffing, pitting and wear in applications where an API GL-4 product is required.
- Excellent thermal and oxidation stability minimize the formation of deposits that could lead to component wear, and also ensure longer oil life.
- Excellent protection against rust and corrosion, increases the service life of system components.
- Good compatibility with most common seals and elastomer materials used in agricultural equipment, prolongs seal life and reduces leakage.
- All items under 150 lbs (individual pails and jugs) will ship free via UPS Ground.
- Shipments over 150 lbs (kegs, drums, totes, pallets of pails, pallets of jugs) will ship via freight carrier. All first time customers will be contacted to verify shipping. Free shipping is only available to addresses that meet the following requirements. You can still check out, but you will be contacted with additional shipping options if you do not meet the free delivery requirement.
Free Freight Delivery Eligibility+
- Must be zoned commercial or industrial
- Must be owned or leased by a registered business
- Must have receiving hours between 8am & 5pm (Monday - Friday)
- Must be accessible by a tractor trailer
- Must be equipped with a loading dock (48”- 52”) or a forklift to quickly and safely unload freight
- Notification or appointment will not be provided prior to delivery
- Residential or home businesses
- Farms or Ranches
- Limited Access Locations
- Camps, places of worship, educational institutions, construction sites, fairs and carnivals, individual/mini storage units, military base/installations, mine sites, some government facilities, schools, businesses located outside city limits, rural locations and farms. Limited access may also include commercial businesses not open to the walk-in public or where an employee is not available to assist with loading or unloading.
- Deliveries requiring an appointment or delivery notification
- Weekend deliveries
- Single drum orders*
- Located in an Indirect Zone**
- Locations outside of the continental US
*Single Drum Surcharge+
- There is a $49 surcharge for single drum deliveries.
- Out of network or indirect zones include the following states: WY, MT, parts of ID, ND, SD, NE, CO & KS.
Terminal Warehouse Pickup+
- If you are not always at your location or you do not meet the above eligibility requirements, we offer an easy terminal warehouse pickup option. We ship to a location close to you. When your order arrives at the terminal you can pick up at your convenience. Find a terminal here
- UPS Ground+