Synthetic SAE 5W-40 Motor Oil provides extra protection against the harmful effects of city driving, where cars undergo a higher stress due to constant stopping and going. Its low friction formula helps improve gas mileage for long engine life and helps protect against rust, corrosion, startup wear, varnish build-up, and eliminates the need for extra oil additives. It also protects against thermal breakdown which helps prevent stuck rings. Specially formulated to protect high compression gasoline direct injection engines from the occurrence of Low Speed Pre-Ignition (LSPI) and Timing Chain Wear.
Features & Benefits
- Protection against timing chain wear and Low Speed Pre-Ignition (LSPI), a potentially catastrophic phenomena that occurs in GDI (gasoline direct injection) engines
- Advanced protection against rust, corrosion, sludge, varnish, and wear
- Improved thermal stability for smaller and hotter engines
- Lowers friction and improves gas mileage
- Excellent control for long automaker recommended oil change intervals
|Specific Gravity, (60°F)||0.8540|
Viscosity, @ 40°C, cSt
Viscosity, @ 100°C, cSt
|Cold Crank, cP at -30°C||5,320|
|Flash Point, °F||442|
|Pour Point, °C(°F)||-39(-38)|
|High Temp/High Shear Visc, cP @150°C||3.9|
Additional shipping fess will apply to residential, limited access, deliveries outside the regular delivery network or locations requiring a lift gate to complete delivery.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.