Cold Weather Hydraulic Oil -45C(-49F)
Sinopec L-HV Low Temperature High Viscosity Antiwear Hydraulic Oil is a line of premium quality antiwear lubricants blended using selected and highly refined high quality mineral oils, combined with a multifunctional additive system and available in a wide viscosity range from ISO Grade 15 to 100. This line of oils, with high viscosity index and low pour point characteristics, has been described as a synthetic oil designed for operating outdoors in severe cold regions or where there is a wide variation in ambient temperature, such as in the marine, construction, mining and oil-industries.
Buy on Walmart
SpecificationsClick to view specifications based on grade.
HVI 32 Comparison
- Compare to: Shell Tellus S2 VX32, Mobil DTE 10 Excel 32, Chevron Rando HDZ 32
- Certifications: DIN 51524 Pt 3 (HVLP), ISO ISO 6743/4 (L-HV), Cincinnati Lamb P-68 (ISO 32), Parker Denison HF-0
HVI 46 Comparison
- Compare to: Shell Tellus S2 VX46, Mobil DTE 10 Excel 46, Chevron Rando HDZ 46
- Certifications: DIN 51524 Pt 3 (HVLP), ISO ISO 6743/4 (L-HV), Cincinnati Lamb, P-70 (ISO 46), Parker Denison HF-0
HVI 68 Comparison
- Compare to: Shell Tellus S2 VX68, Mobil DTE 10 Excel 68, Chevron Rando HDZ 68
- Certifications: DIN 51524 Pt 3 (HVLP), ISO ISO 6743/4 (L-HV), Cincinnati Lamb, P-69 (ISO 68), Parker Denison HF-0
Sinopec L-HV Low Temperature Anti-wear Hydraulic Oil is suitable for use in:
variation in ambient temperature, such as in the marine, construction, mining and oil-industries.
Features & Benefits
- High viscosity index combined with low pour point ensures excellent low-temperature fluidity and provides excellent low-temperature start up, protecting the hydraulic system from wear and extending life.
- Excellent shear stability properties ensure good oil film thickness is maintained in severe service conditions, protecting the components of the hydraulic system.
- High-quality base oils combined with multifunctional additive technology provide outstanding antiwear properties, rust protection, low varnish and deposit formation, excellent demulsibility, oxidation resistance, good antifoam properties and fast air release properties, to protect and extend the life of hydraulic pumps and systems.
- Good hydrolytic stability and filterability, ensure optimum product life and performance, and prevent filter blocking.
- The wide selection of viscosity grades ensures that the optimum viscosity can be used for any hydraulic system operating temperature.
- Fully compatible with common seal materials usually found in hydraulic systems, to extend seal life and prevent fluid leakage.