Sinopec AW 100 Hydraulic Oil Fluid (ISO VG 100, SAE 30) - 55 Gallon Drum
Sinopec Anti-wear Hydraulic Oil ISO VG 100 is a premium heavy weight paraffinic based hydraulic oil, ideal for industrial applications or for the hydraulic systems in warm weather regions. It is a rust and oxidation (R&O)-inhibited oil with the added benefit of an anti-wear additive package for protection. Approved for industrial applications requiring an ISO VG 100. Pack Size: 55 Gallon Drum (200L Volume)
- Data Sheets+
- Compare To+
- ISO 11158-HM, DIN 51524 Part 2, Cincinnati P69, Easton Vickers M-2950-S and I-286-S, Parker-Denision HF-2
- Sinopec Anti-wear Hydraulic Oil Fluid L-HM 100 is suitable for use in:
- Hydraulic applications in a wide variety of industrial, marine and mobile equipment.
- Vane and gear pumps operating under high loads, as recommended by pump manufacturers.
- Severe service hydraulic systems, employing axial and radial piston pumps, as recommended by pump manufacturers.
Features and Benefits+
- High-quality base oils combined with multi-functional additive technology provide outstanding anti-wear properties, rust protection, low varnish and deposit formation, good demulsibility, oxidation resistance, good anti-foam properties and fast air release properties, to protect and extend the life of hydraulic pumps and systems.
- Good hydrolytic stability and filter-ability, ensure optimum product life and performance, and prevent filter blocking.
- The wide selection of viscosity grades ensures that the optimum viscosity can be used for any hydraulic system operating temperature.
- Fully compatible with common seal materials usually found in hydraulic systems, to extend seal life and prevent fluid leakage.
- All items under 150 lbs (individual pails and jugs) will ship free via UPS Ground.
- Shipments over 150 lbs (kegs, drums, totes, pallets of pails, pallets of jugs) will ship via freight carrier. All first time customers will be contacted to verify shipping. Free shipping is only available to addresses that meet the following requirements. You can still check out, but you will be contacted with additional shipping options if you do not meet the free delivery requirement.
Free Freight Delivery Eligibility+
- Must be zoned commercial or industrial
- Must be owned or leased by a registered business
- Must have receiving hours between 8am & 5pm (Monday - Friday)
- Must be accessible by a tractor trailer
- Must be equipped with a loading dock (48”- 52”) or a forklift to quickly and safely unload freight
- Notification or appointment will not be provided prior to delivery
- Residential or home businesses
- Farms or Ranches
- Limited Access Locations
- Camps, places of worship, educational institutions, construction sites, fairs and carnivals, individual/mini storage units, military base/installations, mine sites, some government facilities, schools, businesses located outside city limits, rural locations and farms. Limited access may also include commercial businesses not open to the walk-in public or where an employee is not available to assist with loading or unloading.
- Deliveries requiring an appointment or delivery notification
- Weekend deliveries
- Single drum orders*
- Located in an Indirect Zone**
- Locations outside of the continental US
*Single Drum Surcharge+
- There is a $49 surcharge for single drum deliveries.
- Out of network or indirect zones include the following states: WY, MT, parts of ID, ND, SD, NE, CO & KS.
Terminal Warehouse Pickup+
- If you are not always at your location or you do not meet the above eligibility requirements, we offer an easy terminal warehouse pickup option. We ship to a location close to you. When your order arrives at the terminal you can pick up at your convenience. Find a terminal here
- UPS Ground+