Sinopec Rock Drill Oil is a range of lubricants formulated with highly refined mineral oils and a combination of additives, including extreme pressure, tackiness and anti-foaming additives, rust and corrosion inhibitors, and emulsifiers. Designed for the lubrication and cooling of pneumatically operated rock drills in underground and surface-mining operations, they are also suitable for the lubrication of similar equipment in building and highway construction applications.
Features and Benefits
Sinopec Rock Drill Oil 320 is suitable for use in:
- Pneumatically operated rock drills used in both underground and surface-mining.
- Pneumatically operated drills, jack hammers and tampers used in highway construction and building.
- Percussion and rotary air-operated tools in other industrial uses.
- Rock drills used in quarrying.
Features and Benefits
- Good lubrication and cooling properties, along with excellent extreme pressure and antiwear performance, protect drill parts from wear, even under the severe conditions of continuous shock loading, and lead to longer component life.
- A tackiness additive provides excellent adhesive properties and ensures that the oil clings to moving parts and is not easily flung or washed off, giving lower oil consumption and longer drill life.
- Rust and corrosion inhibitors protect metals parts, even when constantly exposed to moisture or corrosive environments.
- Good emulsifying properties prevent water from displacing the oil and wetting metal surfaces, and so ensure a good oil film is maintained protecting surfaces against wear and also preventing corrosion.
- Meet the performance requirements of many rock drill manufacturers.
Sinopec Rock Drill Oil 320 Typical Data Specifications
|ISO viscosity grade (VG)||320
Kinematic viscosity, ASTM D 445
|Viscosity index, ASTM D 2270||93|
|Copper corrosion, 3 hours @ 100℃, ASTM D 130||1b|
|Pour point, ℃, ASTM D 97||
|Flash point (COC), °C, ASTM D 92||242|
Density @ 15°C, kg/l, ASTM D 4052
Sinopec Rock Drill Oil 320 meets or exceeds the performance requirements of the following OEM specifications:
|Gardner Denver||Light, medium and heavy rock drill oils|
|Ingersoll-Rand||Light, medium and heavy rock drill oils|
- Chevron Aries
- Mobil Almo
- Shell Air Tool S2 A 320