Sinopec 85W140 Heavy Duty EP Gear Lube - 35LB. (5 Gallon) Pail
Sinopec 85W/140 Heavy Duty EP Gear Lube is a high-performance gear oil, available in four viscosity grades, formulated with high-quality base oil and an advanced multifunctional additive system to meet the requirements of API GL-5. Designed for the lubrication of hypoid gear sets in passenger vehicles and commercial vehicles, where they offer excellent extreme pressure (EP) and anti-wear properties. Pack Size: 5 Gallon Pail (18L Volume)
- Shell Spirax S6 AXME 85W140
- Mobil Delvac Synthetic Gear Lube 85W140
- Delo Syn-Gear HD
- API GL-5, MIL L-2015D, MAN 343 Type M1, ZF TE_ML 05A, TE-ML 19B, TE-ML 21A
Sinopec GL-5 85W140 Synthetic EP Gear Lube is suitable for use in:
- Axles, final drives and power take-off units in trucks, buses and off-highway vehicles used in various industries, including the construction, agricultural, forestry and mining sectors.
- Differentials, gear boxes and steering gears, where a hypoid oil is required.
- Some industrial gear sets, where an extreme pressure (EP) gear oil is required.
- Excellent extreme pressure and anti-wear performance protects gears operating at high speeds and tooth pressures from abrasion, wear and welding, even in severe high-load and shock-loading conditions, extending component life.
- Excellent thermal and oxidation stability minimize the build up of deposits and varnish, reducing wear, extending component life and ensuring longer oil life.
- Protection against corrosion and rusting extends equipment life, and reduces maintenance costs.
- Good low-temperature fluidity ensures optimum lubrication, even in cold start-up conditions, and prevents start-up wear.
- Good anti-foaming properties ensure optimum oil film thickness, protecting components against wear, and minimize oil leakage.
- Available in five viscosity grades to meet the specific needs of the application.
- Multi-grade oils can be used over a wider temperature range, and so can reduce the need for seasonal oil change thus reducing maintenance costs.
- Fully compatible with common seal materials, to extend seal life and prevent fluid leakage.