$425 Each - TO-4 50 Heavy Duty Transmission Fluid - (4) 55 Gallon Drums
Free Delivery! TO4 50 Heavy Duty Transmission Fluid - (4) 55 Gal. Barrels
TO-4 50 Heavy Duty Transmission Fluid is a CAT TO-4, TDTO oil formulated with high quality mineral oils and an advanced additive system for use in power shift transmissions, automatic transmissions, final drives, wet brakes & gear boxes. T04 50 is ideal for off highway vehicles, construction equipment and tractors and is specially designed to meet the demanding Caterpillar TO-4 specification. Pack Size: (4) 55 Gallon Drums (200L Volume)
- Quick Links+
- Hydraulic Systems
- Power Shift Transmissions
- Automatic Transmissions
- Final Drives
- Compare To+
- Allison C-4 (SAE 10W and 30), Caterpillar TO-4, Komatsu KES 07.868.1 (SAE 30), Sinopec Q/SH303 533-2009, ZF TE-ML 03C (SAE 30), ZF TE-ML 07F (SAE 30)
- Sinopec 50 Heavy Duty Transmission Fluid is suitable for use in:
- Heavy-duty transmissions, gearboxes, final drives and hydraulic systems used in off-highway applications, where a Caterpillar TO-4 product is recommended.
- Other heavy-duty applications in the mining, construction, quarrying and agricultural industries.
- Manual, power-shift and automatic transmissions where Allison C-4 fluids are recommended.
- When Komatsu power train oil TO50 is needed.
- Mobile hydraulic equipment applications.
- Applications where paper and elastomer disc materials are used, and advanced frictional properties are required to extend clutch life and provide slippage control under severe high-load conditions.
Features and Benefits+
- Excellent anti-wear properties and load carrying ability reduce gear wear and extend the life of heavy-duty transmission systems, gearboxes and final drives, leading to increased productivity and reduced equipment downtime.
- Outstanding oxidation stability, thermal stability and detergency prevent the build up of deposits and ensure long fluid life.
- Advanced frictional properties provide the clutch-friction retention and slippage control required in equipment that uses modern paper or elastomer disc materials.
- Compatible with modern clutch materials and elastomers, to extend component life and prevent oil leakage.
- Effective control of foaming together with good air-release properties ensure smooth transfer of power and shifting performance, and reduce fluid loss in severe service conditions.
- Very good low-temperature properties protect against wear under cold start up and running conditions..
- All items under 150 lbs will ship free via UPS Ground or FedEx Ground.
- Shipments over 150 lbs will ship via freight carrier.
- *Minimum order for freight is 2 drums. A $49 surcharge will be added to orders that do not meet the requirement.
- Freight Options:
- Delivering to a commercial address w/loading dock or forklift to unload freight during normal business hours.
- I will be needing a liftgate service, appointment or notify prior to delivery.
Delivering to a commercial address w/loading dock or forklift to unload+
- Free freight shipping is available to Commercial Addresses (see requirements below) with a loading dock or forklift to unload freight.
- The location must be available to receive freight Monday through Friday 9am to 5pm. If your location does not meet the above requirements, please check out with another option.
- Incorrectly choosing “Free Freight to Commercial Address with Loading Dock or Forklift can lead to delays in shipment and additional fees billed from the freight carrier directly.
- If you are unsure of your location, you can check out with "I will be needing a liftgate service, appointment or notify prior to delivery” to verify your address and make sure your shipment is arranged correctly from the start.
Commercial Address Eligibility+
- Must be zoned commercial or industrial
- Must be owned or leased by a registered business
- Must have receiving hours between 8am & 5pm (Monday - Friday)
- Must be accessible by a tractor trailer
- Must be equipped with a loading dock (48”- 52”) or a forklift to quickly and safely unload freight
- Notification or appointment will not be provided prior to delivery
- Residential or home businesses
- Limited Access Locations
- Camps, places of worship, educational institutions, construction sites, fairs and carnivals, individual/mini storage units, military base/installations, mine sites, some government facilities, schools, businesses located outside city limits, rural locations and farms. Limited access may also include commercial businesses not open to the walk-in public or where an employee is not available to assist with loading or unloading.
- Deliveries requiring an appointment or delivery notification
- Weekend deliveries
- Locations outside of the continental US
Needing a liftgate service, appointment or notify prior to delivery +
- We can customize delivery to all types of service levels. If your address does not fit the standard Commercial Address with loading dock or forklift or if you have special delivery requirements such as appointment requirements or expedited shipping, please checkout with “I will be needing a liftgate service, appointment or notify prior to delivery. ” Because these options are outside of the standard shipping, each order has to be processed differently from the start to insure you are getting the correct service levels and reduce delays. Many times we can accommodate special requests for little or no additional fee.
- Examples of a need to choose this delivery options:
- I need my shipment by a certain date!
- I have no way to unload the drum from the truck.
- I’m not always at the delivery location.
- My business is at my home.
- I need delivery to a farm or a ranch.
- I need delivery to an address with added security, i.e. military base, prison or school.
- I would like to pick up at a terminal.
- I'm not sure if I need custom delivery options.
Indirect Zones +
- Although there are perks to living in the places were you don’t have a neighbor for miles or your location is only accessible by a ferry, but unfortunately, you may be out of our delivery zones. If your location is in one of our indirect zones, you will have the following choices at checkout:
Bill My Shipping Account (Enter Details in Notes) +
- If you have your own freight account and would like to us to use that account, please check out with this option. We will arrange the freight on your behalf and shipping will be billed to your corporate account. At checkout, please add account details in notes.
Please Arrange Freight for Me (Additional Charges Will Apply) +
- We can use our extended network of carriers to deliver to your location. We will work with you to find shipping options that work for your delivery timeline and budget.