$425 Each - TO-4 50 Heavy Duty Transmission Fluid - (4) 55 Gallon Drums
Free Delivery! TO4 50 Heavy Duty Transmission Fluid - (4) 55 Gal. Barrels
TO-4 50 Heavy Duty Transmission Fluid is a CAT TO-4, TDTO oil formulated with high quality mineral oils and an advanced additive system for use in power shift transmissions, automatic transmissions, final drives, wet brakes & gear boxes. T04 50 is ideal for off highway vehicles, construction equipment and tractors and is specially designed to meet the demanding Caterpillar TO-4 specification.
- Hydraulic System
- Final Drives
Compare to: Shell Spirax S4 CX 50, Valvoline Drive Train Transmission Oil, Mobiltrans HD 50W
Certifications: Caterpillar TO-4, Allison C-4, ZF TE-ML 03C, KOMATSU KES07.868.1
Pack Size: (4) 55 Gallon Drums (200L Volume)
Availability: In Stock
Sinopec TO-4 50 Heavy Duty Transmission fluid is suitable for use in:
- Powershift transmissions, hydrostatic transmissions, torque converters, final drives and hydraulic systems of Caterpillar, Euclid, Komatsu and other off-highway construction and mining equipment
- Heavy-duty automatic transmissions where the OEM specifies an Allison C-4 quality fluid
- Heavy-duty manual and semi-automatic transmissions in trucks and buses where the OEM specifies a Caterpillar TO-4 quality fluid or a heavy-duty engine oil
- Heavy-duty gearboxes, final drives and hydraulic systems used in off-highway applications, where a Caterpillar TO-4 product is recommended.
- Other heavy-duty applications in the mining, construction, quarrying and agricultural industries.
- When Komatsu power train oil TO50 is needed.
- Mobile hydraulic equipment applications.
- Applications where paper and elastomer disc materials are used, and advanced frictional properties are required to extend clutch life and provide slippage control under severe high-load conditions.
Features and benefits
- Excellent antiwear properties and load carrying ability reduce gear wear and extend the life of heavy-duty transmission systems, gearboxes and final drives, leading to increased productivity and reduced equipment downtime.
- Outstanding oxidation stability, thermal stability and detergency prevent the build up of deposits and ensure long fluid life.
- Advanced frictional properties provide the clutch-friction retention and slippage control required in equipment that uses modern paper or elastomer disc materials.
- Compatible with modern clutch materials and elastomers, to extend component life and prevent oil leakage.
- Effective control of foaming together with good air-release properties ensure smooth transfer of power and shifting performance, and reduce fluid loss in severe service conditions.
- Very good low-temperature properties protect against wear under cold start up and running conditions.