$40 Each - Sinopec AW 46 Hydraulic Oil Fluid (ISO VG 46, SAE 15) - (12) 5 Gallon Pails
Free Delivery! Anti-wear Hydraulic Oil AW46 - (12) 5 Gal. Pails
ISO Viscosity Grade 46
Save when you buy in bulk
Sinopec Antiwear Hydraulic Oil ISO VG 46 is a premium midweight paraffinic based hydraulic oil, ideal for industrial or equipment applications. It's a multipurpose hydraulic, suitable for most hydraulic needs. It is a rust and oxidation (R&O)-inhibited oil with the added benefit of an anti-wear additive package for protection. Approved for industrial applications requiring an ISO VG 46. Pack Size: (12) 5 Gallon Pails (18L Volume)
- Quick Links+
- Compare To+
- ISO 11158-HM, DIN 51524 Part 2, Cincinnati P69, Easton Vickers M-2950-S and I-286-S, Parker-Denision HF-2
- Sinopec Anti-wear Hydraulic Oil Fluid L-HM 46 is suitable for use in:
- Hydraulic applications in a wide variety of industrial, marine and mobile equipment.
- Vane and gear pumps operating under high loads, as recommended by pump manufacturers.
- Severe service hydraulic systems, employing axial and radial piston pumps, as recommended by pump manufacturers.
Features and Benefits+
- High-quality base oils combined with multi-functional additive technology provide outstanding anti-wear properties, rust protection, low varnish and deposit formation, good demulsibility, oxidation resistance, good anti-foam properties and fast air release properties, to protect and extend the life of hydraulic pumps and systems.
- Good hydrolytic stability and filter-ability, ensure optimum product life and performance, and prevent filter blocking.
- The wide selection of viscosity grades ensures that the optimum viscosity can be used for any hydraulic system operating temperature.
- Fully compatible with common seal materials usually found in hydraulic systems, to extend seal life and prevent fluid leakage.