$325/ea Sinopec ELC Nitrate Free Pre-Diluted 50/50 OAT Coolant Antifreeze - (4) 55 Gallon Drums
Sinopec YF-2A Extended Life 50/50 Antifreeze (Red/Pink), 55 gallon drum, is an Organic Acid Technology (OAT), globally formulated, ethylene glycol based coolant, which uses organic acid inhibitors (non 2-EH) to provide guaranteed protection for all cooling system metals. With proper maintenance, this red antifreeze delivers guaranteed cooling system protection for ONE MILLION MILES of on-road use (8 years or 20,000 hours of off-road use) without the use of Supplemental Coolant Additives (SCAs). Final Charge Global Extended Life 50/50 Antifreeze (Red/Pink) is nitrite-free, phosphate-free, silicate-free and borate-free. It also has the following benefits: Works in ALL heavy-duty diesel, gasoline and natural gas engine cooling systems. Protection for ONE MILLION MILES of on-road use (8 years or 20,000 hours of off-road use). Eliminates the need for SCAs and chemically charged filters. Excellent heat transfer for high temperature applications such as engines with EGR and SCR systems.Outstanding protection against corrosion and cavitation. Non-abrasive formula can improve water pump seal life. Eliminates drop-out, gel and reduces scale. Can be mixed with other coolants (to maintain corrosion protection contamination levels should be kept below 25%). Provides exceptional long term elastomer compatibility.
ASTM D 4985-05, ASTM D 3306-05, ASTM D 6210, BS 6580:2010, JIS K 2234, SAE J1034, ZL01131412.5 (OAT Coolant)
- Sinopec Environmentally Friendly Engine Coolant YF-2 is suitable for use in:
- Radiator systems of petrol, diesel, LPG and CNG-fuelled engines in passenger cars, trucks and buses.
- Radiator systems of modern aluminum alloy engines.
- Radiator systems of diesel engines fitted with cast iron cylinder liners.
Features and Benefits
- The advanced anticorrosion system provides excellent protection against crevice corrosion in aluminum and cavitation corrosion-erosion in cast iron, protecting the radiator components and ensuring longer life.
- The non-silicate formulation protects against the formation of gels and deposits, even in the presence of hard water, ensuring improved coolant stability and longer effective coolant life.
- Excellent heat transfer properties enable high-temperature engine parts (especially the aluminum heat-transfer surfaces found in some modern engines) to be effectively cooled and protected from damage.
- Can offer a single coolant/antifreeze for use in a wide range of vehicles, so ideal for mixed fleet use.
- Fully compatible with rubber tubing and sealing materials, and so prolongs the service life of water pump and seals.
- Good stability enables the product to be stored year round without problems.
- This environmentally friendly product contains no harmful, toxic or carcinogenic chemicals, and is not damaging to water or soil ecosystems.