$300 Each - Sinopec YF-2 OAT Extended Life Engine Coolant / Antifreeze - (4) 55 Gallon Drums
YF-2A Coolant/Antifreeze 50/50 ELC OAT - (4) 55 Gal. Barrels
Free Delivery! Sinopec YF-2 OAT Engine Coolant / Antifreeze is a Extended Life Coolant (ELC) enriched with Organic Acid Technology (OAT). The coolant is a pre-blended 50/50 mix ready for use. Service intervals up to 5 years of 100,000 miles in cars, buses and heavy duty trucks. The product contains no amines, borates, nitrates, phosphates or silicates. Pack Size: (4) 55 Gallon Plastic Drums (200L Volume)
Note: Color is no longer an indicator of the correct coolant for you engine. All coolant is clear and dyes are added. This coolant is an ELC (Extended Life) OAT (Organic Acid Technology) coolant. Comparable coolants comes in a Red, Orange or Pink color.
Mixing coolants will not harm your engine but it may negate the extended life properties of the coolant.
- Quick Links+
- Compare To+
- ASTM D 4985-05, ASTM D 3306-05, ZL01131412.5 (OAT Coolant)
- Sinopec Environmentally Friendly Engine Coolant YF-2 is suitable for use in:
- Radiator systems of petrol, diesel, LPG and CNG-fuelled engines in passenger cars, trucks and buses.
- Radiator systems of modern aluminum alloy engines.
- Radiator systems of diesel engines fitted with cast iron cylinder liners.
Features and Benefits+
- The advanced anticorrosion system provides excellent protection against crevice corrosion in aluminum and cavitation corrosion-erosion in cast iron, protecting the radiator components and ensuring longer life.
- The non-silicate formulation protects against the formation of gels and deposits, even in the presence of hard water, ensuring improved coolant stability and longer effective coolant life.
- Excellent heat transfer properties enable high-temperature engine parts (especially the aluminum heat-transfer surfaces found in some modern engines) to be effectively cooled and protected from damage.
- Can offer a single coolant/antifreeze for use in a wide range of vehicles, so ideal for mixed fleet use.
- Fully compatible with rubber tubing and sealing materials, and so prolongs the service life of water pump and seals.
- Good stability enables the product to be stored year round without problems.
- This environmentally friendly product contains no harmful, toxic or carcinogenic chemicals, and is not damaging to water or soil ecosystems.