$329 Each - AW 100 Hydraulic Oil Fluid (ISO VG 100, SAE 30) - (4) 55 Gallon Drum
Free Delivery! Anti-wear Hydraulic Oil AW100 - (4) 55 Gal. Barrel
ISO Viscosity Grade 100
Sinopec Anti-wear Hydraulic Oil ISO VG 100 is a premium heavy weight paraffinic based hydraulic oil, ideal for industrial applications or for the hydraulic systems in warm weather regions. It is a rust and oxidation (R&O)-inhibited oil with the added benefit of an anti-wear additive package for protection. Approved for industrial applications requiring an ISO VG 100. Pack Size: (4) 55 Gallon Drums (200L Volume)
- Quick Links+
- Compare To+
- ISO 11158-HM, DIN 51524 Part 2, Cincinnati P69, Easton Vickers M-2950-S and I-286-S, Parker-Denision HF-2
- Sinopec Anti-wear Hydraulic Oil Fluid L-HM 100 is suitable for use in:
- Hydraulic applications in a wide variety of industrial, marine and mobile equipment.
- Vane and gear pumps operating under high loads, as recommended by pump manufacturers.
- Severe service hydraulic systems, employing axial and radial piston pumps, as recommended by pump manufacturers.
Features and Benefits+
- High-quality base oils combined with multi-functional additive technology provide outstanding anti-wear properties, rust protection, low varnish and deposit formation, good demulsibility, oxidation resistance, good anti-foam properties and fast air release properties, to protect and extend the life of hydraulic pumps and systems.
- Good hydrolytic stability and filter-ability, ensure optimum product life and performance, and prevent filter blocking.
- Lithium complex soap thickener ensures a high dropping point, which means that the grease can be used at higher temperatures in severe service applications (operating temperature range is from –10°C to +150°C), and also confers excellent mechanical stability so that the grease structure does not break down in service.
- The wide selection of viscosity grades ensures that the optimum viscosity can be used for any hydraulic system operating temperature.
- Fully compatible with common seal materials usually found in hydraulic systems, to extend seal life and prevent fluid leakage.