Sinopec 15W40 T700 CK-4 Synthetic Diesel Engine Oil - 55 Gallon Drum
15W-40 CK4 Synthetic Diesel Motor Oil - 55 Gal Barrel
Sinopec TULUX T700 CK-4 15W-40 Diesel Engine Oil is formulated using Synthetic Technology with hydro-cracked high viscosity index base oils and Superior low SAPS additive packages. It is the new generation of DEO to meet strict new emission, long life protection performance and fuel economy and environmental standards. Suitable for use in high speed, four-stroke heavy duty low-emission diesel engines fitted with exhaust after-treatment systems designed to meet Euro V & VI exhaust emissions standards. Meets the performance requirements and OEM specifications for some of the leading engines, such as Cummins, Detroit Diesel, Man, Mercedes Benz, MTU, Renault, Scania, Volvo and more. Pack Size: 55 Gallon Drum (200L Volume) [Tulux T600 is compatible with Tulux T700]
- Data Sheets+
- Compare To+
API CK-4, SN, ACEA E9 E7, Military Specification MIL-PRF2104K; ACEA E7-12; ACEA E9-12; Global Specification DHD-1; Caterpillar ECF-3; Cummins CES 20081, CES 20086; Detroit Diesel Power Guard Oil Specifications: DDC93K218 and DDC93K222; Deutz DQC III-10 LA; Ford WSS-M2C171-E, WSS-M2C171-F1; JASO DH-2; Mack EO-O Premium Plus, Mack EOS4.5; MAN 3275, MAN 3575; MB 228.31; MTU 2.1; Renault VI RLD-3, RLD-4; Volvo VDS 4, VDS 4.5; Navistar; John Deere; CHN (Case-New Holland).
- Sinopec Tulux T700 15W-40 is suitable for use in:
- Heavy-duty diesel engines (HDDE) fitted with exhaust after-treatment systems, e.g. exhaust gas recirculation (EGR), diesel particulate filters (DPF) or selective catalytic reduction (SCR), which require a low-ash lubricant to meet current emissions requirement.
- Heavy-duty diesel engines operating continuously under very high speed, high temp or heavy load conditions, including on and off-highway, trucking, bus, mining, construction, agriculture and marine applications in the world’s harshest environment.
- Fully backward compatible to those older HDDE using conventional designs without exhaust after-treatment systems.
Features and Benefits+
- By using Synthetic Technology hydrocracked base oils and the superior additive packages, Sinopec has produced the most advanced mixed fleet DEO seen in the market for over a decade.
- Provides extended long-term protection all engine parts including DPF and SCR device, and proven longevity of after-treatment devices designed to meet the stringent Euro V or Euro VI emissions standards.
- Super anti-wear properties reduce engine component wear effectively extending engine life.
- Excellent oil oxidation resistance and improved control of the piston deposits along with enhanced dispersant/detergent properties prevent the formation of sludge and piston deposits, keeping the engine clean and reducing energy loss due to frictional wear.
- The highly refined base oil and premium viscosity modifier offer outstanding shear stability and prevent viscosity loss caused by the molecular shearing common in high-speed diesel engines, extending oil life and ensuring optimum oil film thickness to provide protection on all moving engine parts.
- Providing high performance in both on and off-highway heavy-duty applications.
- All items under 150 lbs (individual pails and jugs) will ship free via UPS Ground.
- Shipments over 150 lbs (kegs, drums, totes, pallets of pails, pallets of jugs) will ship via freight carrier. All first time customers will be contacted to verify shipping. Free shipping is only available to addresses that meet the following requirements. You can still check out, but you will be contacted with additional shipping options if you do not meet the free delivery requirement.
Free Freight Delivery Eligibility+
- Must be zoned commercial or industrial
- Must be owned or leased by a registered business
- Must have receiving hours between 8am & 5pm (Monday - Friday)
- Must be accessible by a tractor trailer
- Must be equipped with a loading dock (48”- 52”) or a forklift to quickly and safely unload freight
- Notification or appointment will not be provided prior to delivery
- Residential or home businesses
- Farms or Ranches
- Limited Access Locations
- Camps, places of worship, educational institutions, construction sites, fairs and carnivals, individual/mini storage units, military base/installations, mine sites, some government facilities, schools, businesses located outside city limits, rural locations and farms. Limited access may also include commercial businesses not open to the walk-in public or where an employee is not available to assist with loading or unloading.
- Deliveries requiring an appointment or delivery notification
- Weekend deliveries
- Single drum orders*
- Located in an Indirect Zone**
- Locations outside of the continental US
*Single Drum Surcharge+
- There is a $49 surcharge for single drum deliveries.
- Out of network or indirect zones include the following states: WY, MT, parts of ID, ND, SD, NE, CO & KS.
Terminal Warehouse Pickup+
- If you are not always at your location or you do not meet the above eligibility requirements, we offer an easy terminal warehouse pickup option. We ship to a location close to you. When your order arrives at the terminal you can pick up at your convenience. Find a terminal here
- UPS Ground+