Sinopec 15W40 Diesel Engine Oil - 55 Gallon Drum (160 Drum Minimum)
15W-40 Diesel Engine Oil - 55 Gallon Drum (160 Drum Minimum)
SAE 15W-40. Diesel Engine Oil - Export Price ($329.00/per drum)
(160) 55 Gal Barrels | Free Delivery to: Miami, FL - Houston, TX - Long Beach, CA - Newark, NJ
Sinopec Tulux T500 15W/40 Heavy Duty Classic Diesel Engine Oil is formulated with hydrocracked high viscosity index base oils and advanced multi-functional additive technology to meet the requirements of a wide range of engine manufacturers.
Certifications: API CI-4, SM, ACEA E7-08, DH-1, Caterpillar ECF-1a Cummins CES 20078/20077/20076, Volvo VDS-3/VDS-4, Man 3275, MB 228.3, Renault RLD-3, Mack EO-M Plus, MTU Type 2.
Availability: Lead time 30-45 days from order
Minimum order 160 Drums = (2) 20ft containers
Pack Size: 55 Gallon Drums (200L Volume)
|Cross Reference Guide|
Shell Rotella T 15W40
Mobil Delvac MX 15W40
Chevron Delo 15W40
Sinopec Tulux T500 15W-40 Classic Diesel Engine Oil is suitable for use in:
- Both light-duty and heavy-duty vehicles operating under severe conditions, such as long-distance or urban traffic vehicles.
- Off-highway applications in the mining, quarrying, construction and agricultural industries.
- Industrial power generation engines.
- Heavy duty diesel engines operating continuously under heavy or high load-factor conditions.
- Mixed fleet use.
Features and benefits
- Formulated with hydrocracked high viscosity index base oils, which provide improved oxidation control.
- Outstanding soot and deposit control provide protection against piston deposits and valve train wear, and ensure engine cleanliness and smooth running.
- Excellent control of aeration and foaming ensures protection of engine parts.
- High-quality base stocks and an advanced additive system work to reduce the build up of sludge and reduce oil thickening, thereby keeping the product in grade for longer and extending oil life.
- High acid neutralization ability, together with TBN retention, provides rust and corrosion protection and prolongs engine life.
- Excellent thermal and oxidation stability protect the engine against rust, corrosion and wear caused by the formation of sludge and deposits.
- Good elastomer compatibility ensures longer gasket and seal life.
- Excellent low-temperature properties ensure smooth start up at low temperature and protect against start-up wear.