More Savings and Free Shipping on this product at Walmart.com
Sinopec Red Lithium Grease is tacky multipurpose grease ideal for general lubrication in industrial and or automotive (trucks, cars, and buses) applications, especially for lubrication of chassis points, automotive wheel bearings, and 5th wheels. Excellent structural stability, long services life and excellent resistance to corrosion and oxidation to protect machinery from wear and tear. Appearance red and stringy. NLGI No. 2. Dropping Point of 385°F.
Compare to: Shell Gadus S2 V100
Certifications: NLGI 2
Pack Size: 35LB. (5 Gallon) Pail (17KG Volume)
Availability: In Stock
Save Money, it's easy to fill you current grease gun from a pail. Click to see how!
- Multipurpose automotive and industrial grease, ideal for lubrication for trucks, cars, trailers and farm tractor chaises, ball joints, tie rod ends, disk brake wheel bearing and other bearing and steering mechanisms.
- Tractor maintenance applications.
- Lubrication of chassis points (e.g. shackles, tie rod ends, steering knuckles, control arms and king pins), electric motors and water pumps of passengers cars, buses and trucks.
- Automotive wheel bearings (with drum brake systems).
- General lubrication of roller bearings and sliding bearings operating under light load.
- Applications where the temperature dropping Point of 385°F.
Features and Benefits
- Lithium soap thickener ensures good mechanical stability, so the grease structure does not soften or break down in service.
- Excellent water resistance means that the grease stays in place and is not washed or sprayed off in wet conditions, reducing the need for frequent re-application.
- Protection against rusting and corrosion ensures long component life and extends maintenance intervals.
- Good oxidation stability ensures longer grease life, providing optimum lubrication, extending equipment life and reducing maintenance requirements.
- Added polymer ensures the grease adheres strongly to metal surfaces, sealing out water, dirt and abrasive materials, and so protecting the moving parts.