Free Delivery! 10W30 Synthetic Hydraulic Transmission Brake Multifunctional - 55 Gal Barrel
Synthetic Multifunction Hydraulic Transmission Brake fluid is high performance lubricant designed to meet or exceed hydraulic and transmission fluid requirements and to reduce wet brake and power take-off (PTO) chatter. It insures excellent performance in agriculture and commercial tractors operating in a wide range of environments and conditions, and is particularly useful in equipment where a common lubrication system supplies oil for different applications. Pack Size: (4) 55 Gallon Drums (200L Volume)
- Quick Links+
- Compare To+
- API GL-4, Ford New Holland FNHA-2-C-201.00, Kubota UDT, Volvo WB 101/BM, CNH MAT 3525, Allison C-4 (Agriculture Applications Only), Vickers 35VQ25, Caterpillar TO-2, Denison HF-0, HF-1,HF-2 (T5D & P46 Pumps Only), Ford ESN-M2C134-D, J. I. Case MS 1204-07/09, Massey Ferguson MF 1135, 1141, UTTO, AGCO Powerfluid 821 XL, John Deere JDM J20C
- Sinopec Synthetic Transmission Hydraulic Fluid is suitable for use in:
- Transmission and hydraulic systems, wet breaks and final drives of tractors and other agricultural or forestry equipment with common lubrication systems, where a UTTO type lubricant is required.
Features and Benefits+
- A multifunctional oil for hydraulic, transmission and wet-break systems, and suitable for high-power tractors.
- Excellent shear stability ensures good viscosity retention even in conditions of high temperature and heavy load, and prolongs the service life of hydraulic transmission systems.
- Outstanding fluidity and good low-temperature properties ensure smooth start up and operation even in cold weather.
- A special friction modifier ensures smooth action in wet breaks and power take-off clutches, minimizes vibration, chatter stickslip and squawk, and prolongs service life.
- Good antiwear performance protects moving parts from wear and metal fatigue, ensures long equipment life, and provides excellent protection against gear scuffing, pitting and wear in applications where an API GL-4 product is required.
- Excellent thermal and oxidation stability minimize the formation of deposits that could lead to component wear, and also ensure longer oil life.
- Excellent protection against rust and corrosion, increases the service life of system components.
- Good compatibility with most common seals and elastomer materials used in agricultural equipment, prolongs seal life and reduces leakage.