Sinopec TO-4 10W Heavy Duty Powertrain Transmission Oil - 55 Gallon Drum
More Savings on this product at Walmart.com
Sinopec TO-4 10W Heavy Duty Transmission Fluid is a CAT TO-4, TDTO, HyTrans oil formulated with high quality mineral oils and an advanced additive system for use in power shift transmissions, automatic transmissions, hydraulic systems, final drives, wet brakes, torque converters, gear boxes & hydrostatic systems. T04 10W is ideal for off highway vehicles, construction equipment and tractors and is specially designed to meet the demanding Caterpillar TO-4 specification. Pack Size: 55 Gallon Drum (200L Volume)
- Quick Links+
- Hydraulic Systems
- Power Shift Transmissions
- Automatic Transmissions
- Final Drives
- Wet Brakes
- Torque Convertors
- Hydrostatic Systems
- Compare To+
- Allison C-4 (SAE 10W and 30), Caterpillar TO-4, Komatsu KES 07.868.1 (SAE 30), Sinopec Q/SH303 533-2009, ZF TE-ML 03C (SAE 30), ZF TE-ML 07F (SAE 30)
- Sinopec 10W Heavy Duty Transmission Fluid is suitable for use in:
- Heavy-duty transmissions, gearboxes, final drives and hydraulic systems used in off-highway applications, where a Caterpillar TO-4 product is recommended.
- Other heavy-duty applications in the mining, construction, quarrying and agricultural industries.
- Manual, power-shift and automatic transmissions where Allison C-4 fluids are recommended.
- When Komatsu power train oil TO10 is needed.
- Mobile hydraulic equipment applications.
- Applications where paper and elastomer disc materials are used, and advanced frictional properties are required to extend clutch life and provide slippage control under severe high-load conditions.
Features and Benefits+
- Excellent anti-wear properties and load carrying ability reduce gear wear and extend the life of heavy-duty transmission systems, gearboxes and final drives, leading to increased productivity and reduced equipment downtime.
- Outstanding oxidation stability, thermal stability and detergency prevent the build up of deposits and ensure long fluid life.
- Advanced frictional properties provide the clutch-friction retention and slippage control required in equipment that uses modern paper or elastomer disc materials.
- Compatible with modern clutch materials and elastomers, to extend component life and prevent oil leakage.
- Effective control of foaming together with good air-release properties ensure smooth transfer of power and shifting performance, and reduce fluid loss in severe service conditions.
- Very good low-temperature properties protect against wear under cold start up and running conditions.
- All items under 150 lbs (individual pails and jugs) will ship free via UPS Ground.
- Shipments over 150 lbs (kegs, drums, totes, pallets of pails, pallets of jugs) will ship via freight carrier. All first time customers will be contacted to verify shipping. Free shipping is only available to addresses that meet the following requirements. You can still check out, but you will be contacted with additional shipping options if you do not meet the free delivery requirement.
Free Freight Delivery Eligibility+
- Must be zoned commercial or industrial
- Must be owned or leased by a registered business
- Must have receiving hours between 8am & 5pm (Monday - Friday)
- Must be accessible by a tractor trailer
- Must be equipped with a loading dock (48”- 52”) or a forklift to quickly and safely unload freight
- Notification or appointment will not be provided prior to delivery
- Residential or home businesses
- Farms or Ranches
- Limited Access Locations
- Camps, places of worship, educational institutions, construction sites, fairs and carnivals, individual/mini storage units, military base/installations, mine sites, some government facilities, schools, businesses located outside city limits, rural locations and farms. Limited access may also include commercial businesses not open to the walk-in public or where an employee is not available to assist with loading or unloading.
- Deliveries requiring an appointment or delivery notification
- Weekend deliveries
- Single drum orders*
- Located in an Indirect Zone**
- Locations outside of the continental US
*Single Drum Surcharge+
- There is a $49 surcharge for single drum deliveries.
- Out of network or indirect zones include the following states: WY, MT, parts of ID, ND, SD, NE, CO & KS.
Terminal Warehouse Pickup+
- If you are not always at your location or you do not meet the above eligibility requirements, we offer an easy terminal warehouse pickup option. We ship to a location close to you. When your order arrives at the terminal you can pick up at your convenience. Find a terminal here
- UPS Ground+