Sinopec (EP000) Semi-Fluid EP Multipurpose Lithium Grease, NLGI 000 - 400LB. (55 Gallon) Drum
(EP000) Semi-Fluid EP Multipurpose Lithium Grease, NLGI 000 - 400LB. (55 Gal) Barrel
Sinopec Semi-Fluid EP Lithium Grease (EP 000) is a semifluid formulation ideal for enclosed gears or applications where higher retention is necessary and/or when gears can no longer retain conventional gear oil. Excellent structural stability, long services life and excellent resistance to corrosion and oxidation and water to protect machinery from wear and tear. NLGI 000. Appearance smooth brown and syrupy. Operating temperatures between –22°F to +250°F. Dropping Point of 320°F. Pack Size: 55 Gallon Drum (180kg Volume)
- Data Sheets+
- Compare To+
- NLGI GC-LB, NLGI 000, DIN 51821
- Sinopec Semi-Fluid Extreme Pressure Multipurpose Lithium Grease, NLGI 000 is suitable for use in:
- Bearings and gears of medium to heavily loaded mechanical equipment, where an extreme pressure/anti-wear grease is required for extra protection.
- Multi-service grease for machinery.
- Applications where the temperature range is from –5°F to +250°F.
Features and Benefits+
- Excellent extreme pressure and anti-wear properties protect heavily loaded or shock-loaded bearings from wear, extending equipment life.
- Lithium soap thickener ensures good mechanical stability, so the grease structure does not soften or break down in service.
- High-quality base oil ensures a good oil film thickness is maintained, even in high-temperature applications, protecting components from wear.
- Excellent protection against rust and corrosion ensures long component life, and extends maintenance intervals.
- Good thermal and oxidation stability ensure longer grease life under high-temperature conditions, providing optimum lubrication, extending equipment life and reducing maintenance requirements.
- Grease adheres strongly to metal surfaces, sealing out dirt and abrasive materials, to ensure longer lubricating intervals.
- All items under 150 lbs (individual pails and jugs) will ship free via UPS Ground.
- Shipments over 150 lbs (kegs, drums, totes, pallets of pails, pallets of jugs) will ship via freight carrier. All first time customers will be contacted to verify shipping. Free shipping is only available to addresses that meet the following requirements. You can still check out, but you will be contacted with additional shipping options if you do not meet the free delivery requirement.
Free Freight Delivery Eligibility+
- Must be zoned commercial or industrial
- Must be owned or leased by a registered business
- Must have receiving hours between 8am & 5pm (Monday - Friday)
- Must be accessible by a tractor trailer
- Must be equipped with a loading dock (48”- 52”) or a forklift to quickly and safely unload freight
- Notification or appointment will not be provided prior to delivery
- Residential or home businesses
- Farms or Ranches
- Limited Access Locations
- Camps, places of worship, educational institutions, construction sites, fairs and carnivals, individual/mini storage units, military base/installations, mine sites, some government facilities, schools, businesses located outside city limits, rural locations and farms. Limited access may also include commercial businesses not open to the walk-in public or where an employee is not available to assist with loading or unloading.
- Deliveries requiring an appointment or delivery notification
- Weekend deliveries
- Single drum orders*
- Located in an Indirect Zone**
- Locations outside of the continental US
*Single Drum Surcharge+
- There is a $49 surcharge for single drum deliveries.
- Out of network or indirect zones include the following states: WY, MT, parts of ID, ND, SD, NE, CO & KS.
Terminal Warehouse Pickup+
- If you are not always at your location or you do not meet the above eligibility requirements, we offer an easy terminal warehouse pickup option. We ship to a location close to you. When your order arrives at the terminal you can pick up at your convenience. Find a terminal here
- UPS Ground+