Sinopec GS100-L Stationary Gas Engine Oil SAE 40 - 55 Gallon Drum
GS100-L Stationary Gas Engine Oil SAE 40 - 400LB. (55 Gal.) Barrel
Sinopec GS100-L Stationary Gas Engine Oil SAE 40 is formulated with high viscosity index base oils and a new type of low-ash additive system. It is specially designed to meet the performance needs of modern highly rated stationary natural gas engines. Pack Size: 55 Gallon Drum (200L Volume)
- Quick Links+
- Sinopec GS100-L Stationary Gas Engine Oil SAE 40 is suitable for use in:
- Highly rated stationary natural gas engines.
- Gas engines such as those manufactured by Caterpillar, Waukesha.
Features and Benefits+
- Modern low-ash additive system reduces damaging carbon deposit formation, prolongs the life of spark plugs and reduces valve wear, and ensures optimum engine performance and power output.
- Excellent oxidation and nitration resistance protects against thickening and helps the oil stay in grade for longer, so extending oil drain intervals and filter life.
- Reduced coking protects against the formation of piston undercrown deposits.
- Good corrosion resistance protects bearings and other engine parts, and extends engine life.
- Excellent lubricity and antiwear properties protect against engine wear and liner scuffing.
- Low phosphorus formation ensures catalyst compatibility.
- All items under 150 lbs (individual pails and jugs) will ship free via UPS Ground.
- Shipments over 150 lbs (kegs, drums, totes, pallets of pails, pallets of jugs) will ship via freight carrier. All first time customers will be contacted to verify shipping. Free shipping is only available to addresses that meet the following requirements. You can still check out, but you will be contacted with additional shipping options if you do not meet the free delivery requirement.
Free Freight Delivery Eligibility+
- Must be zoned commercial or industrial
- Must be owned or leased by a registered business
- Must have receiving hours between 8am & 5pm (Monday - Friday)
- Must be accessible by a tractor trailer
- Must be equipped with a loading dock (48”- 52”) or a forklift to quickly and safely unload freight
- Notification or appointment will not be provided prior to delivery
- Residential or home businesses
- Farms or Ranches
- Limited Access Locations
- Camps, places of worship, educational institutions, construction sites, fairs and carnivals, individual/mini storage units, military base/installations, mine sites, some government facilities, schools, businesses located outside city limits, rural locations and farms. Limited access may also include commercial businesses not open to the walk-in public or where an employee is not available to assist with loading or unloading.
- Deliveries requiring an appointment or delivery notification
- Weekend deliveries
- Single drum orders*
- Located in an Indirect Zone**
- Locations outside of the continental US
*Single Drum Surcharge+
- There is a $49 surcharge for single drum deliveries.
- Out of network or indirect zones include the following states: WY, MT, parts of ID, ND, SD, NE, CO & KS.
Terminal Warehouse Pickup+
- If you are not always at your location or you do not meet the above eligibility requirements, we offer an easy terminal warehouse pickup option. We ship to a location close to you. When your order arrives at the terminal you can pick up at your convenience. Find a terminal here
- UPS Ground+