More Savings and Free Shipping on this product at Walmart.com
Sinopec Semi-Fluid EP Lithium Grease is a semifluid formulation ideal for enclosed gears or applications where higher retention is necessary and/or when gears can no longer retain conventional gear oil. Excellent structural stability, long services life and excellent resistance to corrosion and oxidation and water to protect machinery from wear and tear. NLGI 000. Appearance smooth brown and syrupy. Operating temperatures between –22°F to +250°F. Dropping Point of 320°F. Pack Size: 5 Gallon Pail (17kg Volume)
- Quick Links+
- Compare To+
- NLGI GC-LB, NLGI 000, DIN 51821
- Sinopec Semi-Fluid Extreme Pressure Multipurpose Lithium Grease, NLGI 000 is suitable for use in:
- Bearings and gears of medium to heavily loaded mechanical equipment, where an extreme pressure/anti-wear grease is required for extra protection.
- Multi-service grease for machinery.
- Applications where the temperature range is from –5°F to +250°F.
Features and Benefits+
- Excellent extreme pressure and anti-wear properties protect heavily loaded or shock-loaded bearings from wear, extending equipment life.
- Lithium soap thickener ensures good mechanical stability, so the grease structure does not soften or break down in service.
- High-quality base oil ensures a good oil film thickness is maintained, even in high-temperature applications, protecting components from wear.
- Excellent protection against rust and corrosion ensures long component life, and extends maintenance intervals.
- Good thermal and oxidation stability ensure longer grease life under high-temperature conditions, providing optimum lubrication, extending equipment life and reducing maintenance requirements.
- Grease adheres strongly to metal surfaces, sealing out dirt and abrasive materials, to ensure longer lubricating intervals.