Sinopec L-TSA 46 Turbine Oil - 55 Gallon Drum
L-TSA 46 Turbine Oil - 55 Gal Barrel
Sinopec L-TSA Turbine Oil is available in ISO viscosity grades 32, 46, and 68. Formulated with high-quality base oil and selected additives, it offers good oxidation stability and corrosion protection along with good demulsibility, antifoaming and air release properties. Pack Size: 55 Gallon Drum (200L Volume)
- Data Sheets+
- Compare To+
- Alstom Power 11118.1 (L-HG), ASTM 4304 Rev A Type 1, DIN 51515 L-TD, DIN 51524 Part 1, GB 11120-89, GE GEK-28143A, GE GEK-46506D, JIS K-2213 Type 2 with add, Siemens Power Generation TLV 9013 04
- Sinopec L-TSA 46 Turbine Oil is suitable for use in:
- Steam turbines used in industrial power generation.
- Large to moderate marine steam turbine propulsion machinery and associated auxiliary equipment.
- Industrial steam turbines, gas turbines and water turbines.
- Circulating systems, anti-friction bearings, enclosed gears, hydraulic units and other industrial applications, providing there is no requirement for anti-wear additives.
Features and Benefits+
- Good oxidation stability prolongs the service life of the oil and increases services intervals.
- Good air release properties protect against air entrainment and ensure optimum oil film thickness, protecting equipment components.
- Good anti-foaming properties avoid the build up of foam, and reduce oil leakage from the system.
- Good water separation properties ensure that any water contamination can be easily separated from the oil, protecting equipment against rusting and corrosion and extending oil life.
- Anti-rust and corrosion prevention properties further protect equipment from rusting and corrosion, and extended equipment life.
- All items under 150 lbs (individual pails and jugs) will ship free via UPS Ground.
- Shipments over 150 lbs (kegs, drums, totes, pallets of pails, pallets of jugs) will ship via freight carrier. All first time customers will be contacted to verify shipping. Free shipping is only available to addresses that meet the following requirements. You can still check out, but you will be contacted with additional shipping options if you do not meet the free delivery requirement.
Free Freight Delivery Eligibility+
- Must be zoned commercial or industrial
- Must be owned or leased by a registered business
- Must have receiving hours between 8am & 5pm (Monday - Friday)
- Must be accessible by a tractor trailer
- Must be equipped with a loading dock (48”- 52”) or a forklift to quickly and safely unload freight
- Notification or appointment will not be provided prior to delivery
- Residential or home businesses
- Farms or Ranches
- Limited Access Locations
- Camps, places of worship, educational institutions, construction sites, fairs and carnivals, individual/mini storage units, military base/installations, mine sites, some government facilities, schools, businesses located outside city limits, rural locations and farms. Limited access may also include commercial businesses not open to the walk-in public or where an employee is not available to assist with loading or unloading.
- Deliveries requiring an appointment or delivery notification
- Weekend deliveries
- Single drum orders*
- Located in an Indirect Zone**
- Locations outside of the continental US
*Single Drum Surcharge+
- There is a $49 surcharge for single drum deliveries.
- Out of network or indirect zones include the following states: WY, MT, parts of ID, ND, SD, NE, CO & KS.
Terminal Warehouse Pickup+
- If you are not always at your location or you do not meet the above eligibility requirements, we offer an easy terminal warehouse pickup option. We ship to a location close to you. When your order arrives at the terminal you can pick up at your convenience. Find a terminal here
- UPS Ground+