$33 Each - Sinopec AW 32 Hydraulic Oil Fluid (ISO VG 32, SAE 10W) - (36) 5 Gallon Pails
Sinopec Anti-wear Hydraulic Oil ISO VG 32 is a premium light weight paraffinic based hydraulic oil, ideal for industrial applications or for the hydraulic systems in cold weather regions. It is a rust and oxidation (R&O)-inhibited oil with the added benefit of an anti-wear additive package for protection. Approved for industrial applications requiring an ISO VG 32. Pack Size: (36) 5 Gallon Pails (18L Volume)
ISO 11158-HM, DIN 51524 Part 2, Cincinnati P68, Easton Vickers M-2950-S and I-286-S, Parker-Denision HF-0
ApplicationsSinopec Anti-wear Hydraulic Oil Fluid L-HM 32 is suitable for use in:
- Hydraulic applications in a wide variety of industrial, marine and mobile equipment.
- Vane and gear pumps operating under high loads, as recommended by pump manufacturers.
- Severe service hydraulic systems, employing axial and radial piston pumps, as recommended by pump manufacturers.
Features & Benefits
- High-quality base oils combined with multi-functional additive technology provide outstanding anti-wear properties, rust protection, low varnish and deposit formation, good demulsibility, oxidation resistance, good anti-foam properties and fast air release properties, to protect and extend the life of hydraulic pumps and systems.
- Good hydrolytic stability and filter-ability, ensure optimum product life and performance, and prevent filter blocking.
- The wide selection of viscosity grades ensures that the optimum viscosity can be used for any hydraulic system operating temperature.
- Fully compatible with common seal materials usually found in hydraulic systems, to extend seal life and prevent fluid leakage.