More Savings on this product at Walmart.com
Heavy Duty Moly Lithium Complex Grease is a Heavy Duty grease with the ideal percentage of Molybdenum Disulfide for maximum protection for metal on metal contact. Good for severe service conditions such as very high loads, osculating and vibrating conditions especially in the mining, construction, and earthmoving industries. Good for difficult to reach places where long lubrication intervals are necessary. . Excellent structural stability, long services life and excellent resistance to corrosion and oxidation to protect machinery from wear and tear. Appearance is metallic black and stringy. Timken Load 222. Operating temperatures between 14°F to +305°F. Dropping Point of 525°F.
Availability: In Stock
- Off-road equipment used in the mining industry, particularly to lubricate slow-moving plain and rolling element bearings under severe conditions of very high loads, shock loading and vibrating or oscillating conditions.
- 5th wheel applications where long life is needed.
- Heavy duty construction, earthmoving, mobile and stationery equipment, especially in those applications operating under very high loads, shock loading and vibrating or oscillating conditions.
- Some heavy duty applications that are difficult to access, and for which long lubrication intervals are required.
Features and benefits
- Excellent extreme pressure and antiwear properties protect heavily loaded or shock-loaded bearings from wear, extending equipment life.
- Solids, including molybdenum disulfide, provide an additional measure of residual lubrication and protect metal surfaces against wear in applications where vibrating or oscillating movement tends to squeeze out the grease from between metal surfaces.
- Lithium complex soap thickener ensures a high dropping point, which means that the grease can be used at higher temperatures in severe service applications (operating temperature range is from –10°C to +150°C), and also confers excellent mechanical stability so that the grease structure does not break down in service.
- High base oil viscosity ensures a good oil film thickness is maintained even under severe high-temperature conditions, protecting components against wear.
- Excellent water resistance means that the grease stays in place and is not washed or sprayed off in wet conditions, reducing the need for frequent re-application.
- Excellent protection against rusting and corrosion ensures long component life, and extends maintenance intervals.
- Good thermal and oxidation stability ensure longer grease life under high-temperature conditions, providing optimum lubrication, extending equipment life and reducing maintenance requirements.