Sinopec L-QB 300 Heat Transfer Oil - 55 Gallon Drum
L-QB 300 Heat Transfer Oil 55 Gal Barrel
Sinopec L-QB300 Thermal Conduction Oil is formulated using a narrow-cut, highly refined mineral oil, which has excellent inherent thermal and oxidation stability, together with selected detergent, dispersant and antioxidant additives. It is recommended for use as a heat transfer oil in closed, forced or unforced, circulation systems where the bulk oil temperature does not exceed 290°C or 600°F. Pack Size: 55 Gallon Drum (200L Volume)
- Quick Links+
- Compare To+
- DIN 51522-1998, GB 23971-2009
- Sinopec L-QB 300 Heat Transfer Oil is suitable for use in:
- Closed heat transmission systems with forced or unforced circulation operating at a maximum bulk temperature of 290°C.
- Drying and heating process, such as those used in timber processing, textile finishing, food processing and the chemical industry.
Features and Benefits+
- The narrow-cut base oil has a high distillation point, which avoids pressure build up in the closed circulation system.
- Excellent thermal and oxidation stability ensure the oil does not crack, break down or produce deposits at high temperatures, extends the life of the oil, protects the system and reduces maintenance costs.
- The high flash point and low evaporation rate enable the oil to be used in closed systems up to 290°C.
- Good fluidity at low temperatures ensures good oil circulation, even at low-temperature start-up.
- The high specific heat and thermal conductivity of the oil enable rapid heat transfer, improved operating efficiency and lower operating costs.
- Good rust and corrosion resistance protect the system and reduce maintenance costs.
- Used paraffinic mineral oil can be recycled or disposed of more easily than naphthenic or synthetic fluids.
- All items under 150 lbs (individual pails and jugs) will ship free via UPS Ground.
- Shipments over 150 lbs (kegs, drums, totes, pallets of pails, pallets of jugs) will ship via freight carrier. All first time customers will be contacted to verify shipping. Free shipping is only available to addresses that meet the following requirements. You can still check out, but you will be contacted with additional shipping options if you do not meet the free delivery requirement.
Free Freight Delivery Eligibility+
- Must be zoned commercial or industrial
- Must be owned or leased by a registered business
- Must have receiving hours between 8am & 5pm (Monday - Friday)
- Must be accessible by a tractor trailer
- Must be equipped with a loading dock (48”- 52”) or a forklift to quickly and safely unload freight
- Notification or appointment will not be provided prior to delivery
- Residential or home businesses
- Farms or Ranches
- Limited Access Locations
- Camps, places of worship, educational institutions, construction sites, fairs and carnivals, individual/mini storage units, military base/installations, mine sites, some government facilities, schools, businesses located outside city limits, rural locations and farms. Limited access may also include commercial businesses not open to the walk-in public or where an employee is not available to assist with loading or unloading.
- Deliveries requiring an appointment or delivery notification
- Weekend deliveries
- Single drum orders*
- Located in an Indirect Zone**
- Locations outside of the continental US
*Single Drum Surcharge+
- There is a $49 surcharge for single drum deliveries.
- Out of network or indirect zones include the following states: WY, MT, parts of ID, ND, SD, NE, CO & KS.
Terminal Warehouse Pickup+
- If you are not always at your location or you do not meet the above eligibility requirements, we offer an easy terminal warehouse pickup option. We ship to a location close to you. When your order arrives at the terminal you can pick up at your convenience. Find a terminal here
- UPS Ground+