Sinopec 80W90 Heavy Duty EP Gear Lube - 400LB. (55 Gallon) Drum
Sinopec GL-5 Heavy Duty Automotive Gear Oil 80W/90 is a high-performance gear oil, formulated with high-quality base oil and an advanced multifunctional additive system to meet the requirements of API GL-5. Designed for the lubrication of hypoid gear sets in passenger vehicles and commercial vehicles, where they offer excellent extreme pressure (EP) and anti-wear properties. Pack Size: 55 Gallon Drum (200L Volume)
- Quick Links+
- Compare To+
- API GL-5, MIL L-2015D, MAN 343 Type M1, ZF TE_ML 05A, TE-ML 19B, TE-ML 21A
- Sinopec GL-5 80W90 Synthetic EP Gear Lube is suitable for use in:
- Axles, final drives and power take-off units in trucks, buses and off-highway vehicles used in various industries, including the construction, agricultural, forestry and mining sectors.
- Differentials, gear boxes and steering gears, where a hypoid oil is required.
- Some industrial gear sets, where an extreme pressure (EP) gear oil is required.
Features and Benefits+
- Excellent extreme pressure and anti-wear performance protects gears operating at high speeds and tooth pressures from abrasion, wear and welding, even in severe high-load and shock-loading conditions, extending component life.
- Excellent thermal and oxidation stability minimize the build up of deposits and varnish, reducing wear, extending component life and ensuring longer oil life.
- Protection against corrosion and rusting extends equipment life, and reduces maintenance costs.
- Good low-temperature fluidity ensures optimum lubrication, even in cold start-up conditions, and prevents start-up wear.
- Good anti-foaming properties ensure optimum oil film thickness, protecting components against wear, and minimize oil leakage.
- Available in five viscosity grades to meet the specific needs of the application.
- Multi-grade oils can be used over a wider temperature range, and so can reduce the need for seasonal oil change thus reducing maintenance costs.
- Fully compatible with common seal materials, to extend seal life and prevent fluid leakage.
- All items under 150 lbs (individual pails and jugs) will ship free via UPS Ground.
Free Freight Delivery Eligibility+
- Must be zoned commercial or industrial
- Must be owned or leased by a registered business
- Must have receiving hours between 8am & 5pm (Monday - Friday)
- Must be accessible by a tractor trailer
- Must be equipped with a loading dock (48”- 52”) or a forklift to quickly and safely unload freight
- Notification or appointment will not be provided prior to delivery
- Residential or home businesses
- Farms or Ranches
- Limited Access Locations
- Deliveries requiring an appointment or delivery notification
- Weekend deliveries
- Single drum orders*
- Located in an Indirect Zone**
- Locations outside of the continental US
*Single Drum Surcharge+
- There is a $49 surcharge for single drum deliveries.
Terminal Warehouse Pickup+
- UPS Ground+