Sinopec 15W40 T500 Classic Diesel Engine Oil - 275 Gallon IBC Tote
Free Delivery! 15W-40 Classic Diesel Motor Oil - 275 Gal. Tank
Sinopec Tulux T500 15W/40 Heavy Duty Classic Diesel Engine Oil is formulated with hydrocracked high viscosity index base oils and advanced multi-functional additive technology to meet the requirements of a wide range of engine manufacturers. Pack Size: 275 Gallon IBC Tote (1,000L Volume)
- Quick Links+
- Compare To+
- Sinopec Tulux T500 15W-40 Classic Diesel Engine Oil is suitable for use in:
- Both light-duty and heavy-duty vehicles operating under severe conditions, such as long-distance or urban traffic vehicles.
- Off-highway applications in the mining, quarrying, construction and agricultural industries.
- Industrial power generation engines.
- Heavy duty diesel engines operating continuously under heavy or high load-factor conditions.
- Mixed fleet use.
Features and Benefits+
- Formulated with hydrocracked high viscosity index base oils, which provide improved oxidation control.
- Outstanding soot and deposit control provide protection against piston deposits and valve train wear, and ensure engine cleanliness and smooth running.
- Excellent control of aeration and foaming ensures protection of engine parts.
- High-quality base stocks and an advanced additive system work to reduce the build up of sludge and reduce oil thickening, thereby keeping the product in grade for longer and extending oil life.
- High acid neutralization ability, together with TBN retention, provides rust and corrosion protection and prolongs engine life.
- Excellent thermal and oxidation stability protect the engine against rust, corrosion and wear caused by the formation of sludge and deposits.
- Good elastomer compatibility ensures longer gasket and seal life.
- Excellent low-temperature properties ensure smooth start up at low temperature and protect against start-up wear.
- All items under 150 lbs (individual pails and jugs) will ship free via UPS Ground.
- Shipments over 150 lbs (kegs, drums, totes, pallets of pails, pallets of jugs) will ship via freight carrier. All first time customers will be contacted to verify shipping. Free shipping is only available to addresses that meet the following requirements. You can still check out, but you will be contacted with additional shipping options if you do not meet the free delivery requirement.
Free Freight Delivery Eligibility+
- Must be zoned commercial or industrial
- Must be owned or leased by a registered business
- Must have receiving hours between 8am & 5pm (Monday - Friday)
- Must be accessible by a tractor trailer
- Must be equipped with a loading dock (48”- 52”) or a forklift to quickly and safely unload freight
- Notification or appointment will not be provided prior to delivery
- Residential or home businesses
- Farms or Ranches
- Limited Access Locations
- Camps, places of worship, educational institutions, construction sites, fairs and carnivals, individual/mini storage units, military base/installations, mine sites, some government facilities, schools, businesses located outside city limits, rural locations and farms. Limited access may also include commercial businesses not open to the walk-in public or where an employee is not available to assist with loading or unloading.
- Deliveries requiring an appointment or delivery notification
- Weekend deliveries
- Single drum orders*
- Located in an Indirect Zone**
- Locations outside of the continental US
*Single Drum Surcharge+
- There is a $49 surcharge for single drum deliveries.
- Out of network or indirect zones include the following states: WY, MT, parts of ID, ND, SD, NE, CO & KS.
Terminal Warehouse Pickup+
- If you are not always at your location or you do not meet the above eligibility requirements, we offer an easy terminal warehouse pickup option. We ship to a location close to you. When your order arrives at the terminal you can pick up at your convenience. Find a terminal here
- UPS Ground+