Free Delivery! TO4 10W Heavy Duty Transmission Fluid - 55 Gal. Barrel
Sinopec TO-4 10W Heavy Duty Transmission Fluid is a CAT TO-4, TDTO, HyTrans oil formulated with high quality mineral oils and an advanced additive system for use in power shift transmissions, automatic transmissions, hydraulic systems, final drives, wet brakes, torque converters, gear boxes & hydrostatic systems. T04 10W is ideal for off highway vehicles, construction equipment and tractors and is specially designed to meet the demanding Caterpillar TO-4 specification.
- Hydraulic Systems
- Power Shift Transmissions
- Automatic Transmissions
- Final Drives
- Wet Brakes
- Torque Convertors
- Hydrostatic Systems
Compare to: Shell Spirax S4 CX 10W, Valvoline Drive Train Transmission Oil, Mobiltrans HD 10W
Certifications: Caterpillar TO-4, Allison C-4, ZF TE-ML 03C, KOMATSU KES07.868.1
Pack Size: 55 Gallon Drum (200L Volume)
Availability: In Stock
Sinopec 10W Heavy Duty Transmission fluid is suitable for use in:
- Heavy-duty transmissions, gearboxes, final drives and hydraulic systems used in off-highway applications, where a Caterpillar TO-4 product is recommended.
- Other heavy-duty applications in the mining, construction, quarrying and agricultural industries.
- Manual, power-shift and automatic transmissions where Allison C-4 fluids are recommended.
- When Komatsu power train oil TO10 is needed.
- Mobile hydraulic equipment applications.
- Applications where paper and elastomer disc materials are used, and advanced frictional properties are required to extend clutch life and provide slippage control under severe high-load conditions.
Features and benefits
- Excellent antiwear properties and load carrying ability reduce gear wear and extend the life of heavy-duty transmission systems, gearboxes and final drives, leading to increased productivity and reduced equipment downtime.
- Outstanding oxidation stability, thermal stability and detergency prevent the build up of deposits and ensure long fluid life.
- Advanced frictional properties provide the clutch-friction retention and slippage control required in equipment that uses modern paper or elastomer disc materials.
- Compatible with modern clutch materials and elastomers, to extend component life and prevent oil leakage.
- Effective control of foaming together with good air-release properties ensure smooth transfer of power and shifting performance, and reduce fluid loss in severe service conditions.
- Very good low-temperature properties protect against wear under cold start up and running conditions.