Sinopec DEF Diesel Exhaust Fluid 330 - 275 Gallon Tote
Free Delivery! Diesel Exhaust Fluid - 275 Gallon Tote
API Certified Diesel Exhaust Fluid DEF. SINOPEC Galance Aqueous Urea Solution AUS 32 is a API certified Diesel Exhaust Fluid. It is formulated using high purity urea and water. This product is a 32.5% solution designed for use in diesel engines with SCR technology. That is clear, non-toxic and safe to handle. Pack Size: 275 Gallon Tote (1,000L Volume)Click Here for Pump Adapter Information
- Quick Links+
- Compare To+
- API Certified Diesel Exhaust Fluid DEF, ISO 22241, DIN V 70070, JIS 2247, BS ISO 22241
- Sinopec Galance Aqueous Urea Solution AUS 32 is suitable for use in:
- Heavy commercial vehicle using SCR system to comply with Euro 5 and 6.
- Diesel engines with SCR technology.
Features and Benefits+
- Clear, non-toxic and safe to handle.
- Strict alkalinity control, ensure the service life of the product.
- Ultra-low metallic content, avoid catalyst poisoning, effectively extending the life of the product.
- Begin to crystallize and freeze at -11°C but use normally after melting.
- Effectively lowers NOx concentration in the diesel exhaust emissions from diesel engines.
- Ultra-low biuret, phosphate and aldehydes content, avoid blockage of the catalyst pores and nozzle, effective protection for the SCR injection system.
- Reducing the emissions of NOx and the fuel consumption with SCR technology.
- High quality and lower impurity, and effectively extend catalyst life, and good protection of SCR and exhaust system.
- All items under 150 lbs (individual pails and jugs) will ship free via UPS Ground.
- Shipments over 150 lbs (kegs, drums, totes, pallets of pails, pallets of jugs) will ship via freight carrier. All first time customers will be contacted to verify shipping. Free shipping is only available to addresses that meet the following requirements. You can still check out, but you will be contacted with additional shipping options if you do not meet the free delivery requirement.
Free Freight Delivery Eligibility+
- Must be zoned commercial or industrial
- Must be owned or leased by a registered business
- Must have receiving hours between 8am & 5pm (Monday - Friday)
- Must be accessible by a tractor trailer
- Must be equipped with a loading dock (48”- 52”) or a forklift to quickly and safely unload freight
- Notification or appointment will not be provided prior to delivery
- Residential or home businesses
- Farms or Ranches
- Limited Access Locations
- Camps, places of worship, educational institutions, construction sites, fairs and carnivals, individual/mini storage units, military base/installations, mine sites, some government facilities, schools, businesses located outside city limits, rural locations and farms. Limited access may also include commercial businesses not open to the walk-in public or where an employee is not available to assist with loading or unloading.
- Deliveries requiring an appointment or delivery notification
- Weekend deliveries
- Single drum orders*
- Located in an Indirect Zone**
- Locations outside of the continental US
*Single Drum Surcharge+
- There is a $49 surcharge for single drum deliveries.
- Out of network or indirect zones include the following states: WY, MT, parts of ID, ND, SD, NE, CO & KS.
Terminal Warehouse Pickup+
- If you are not always at your location or you do not meet the above eligibility requirements, we offer an easy terminal warehouse pickup option. We ship to a location close to you. When your order arrives at the terminal you can pick up at your convenience. Find a terminal here
- UPS Ground+