$280 Each - Sinopec Green HD Coolant/Antifreeze 50/50 - (4) 55 Gallon Drums
Free Delivery! Green HD Coolant/Antifreeze 50/50 - (4) 55 Gal. Barrels
Sinopec FD-2 Green Coolant / Antifreeze is a universal prediluted coolant. With a low freezing and high boiling point, Sinopec FD-2 Coolant provides maximum engine protection under the most severe conditions. Pre-blended for easy use. Pack Size: (4) 55 Gallon Plastic Drums (200L Volume)Click Here for Pump Adapter for Plastic Drum
- Data Sheets+
- Compare To+
- ASTM D 4985-05, ASTM D 3306-05, SH/T 0521-1999
- Sinopec FD-2 Coolant/Antifreeze is suitable for use in:
- Heavy duty trucks or passenger cars requiring engine coolant.
- Providing outstanding and durative high temperature anti-corrosion protection for aluminum alloy of modern engines and cast iron liner of diesel engines, suitable for engines fueled by gasoline, diesel, LPG and CNG.
Features and Benefits+
- Excellent cooling ability, suitable for cooling system of various vehicles in cold weather.
- Outstanding anti-corrosion property, providing excellent high temperature anti-corrosion protection for aluminum heat conductive surface in automotive engine.
- With low freezing point and high boiling point, realizing all day long protection for engines used year round, providing anti-freeze protection at minimum temperature of -36° C, and anti-boil protection at maximum temperature of 109° C.
- After simulated service corrosion test of 1176h, the test piece still looks new, demonstrating perfect performance.
- All items under 150 lbs (individual pails and jugs) will ship free via UPS Ground.
- Shipments over 150 lbs (kegs, drums, totes, pallets of pails, pallets of jugs) will ship via freight carrier. All first time customers will be contacted to verify shipping. Free shipping is only available to addresses that meet the following requirements. You can still check out, but you will be contacted with additional shipping options if you do not meet the free delivery requirement.
Free Freight Delivery Eligibility+
- Must be zoned commercial or industrial
- Must be owned or leased by a registered business
- Must have receiving hours between 8am & 5pm (Monday - Friday)
- Must be accessible by a tractor trailer
- Must be equipped with a loading dock (48”- 52”) or a forklift to quickly and safely unload freight
- Notification or appointment will not be provided prior to delivery
- Residential or home businesses
- Farms or Ranches
- Limited Access Locations
- Camps, places of worship, educational institutions, construction sites, fairs and carnivals, individual/mini storage units, military base/installations, mine sites, some government facilities, schools, businesses located outside city limits, rural locations and farms. Limited access may also include commercial businesses not open to the walk-in public or where an employee is not available to assist with loading or unloading.
- Deliveries requiring an appointment or delivery notification
- Weekend deliveries
- Single drum orders*
- Located in an Indirect Zone**
- Locations outside of the continental US
*Single Drum Surcharge+
- There is a $49 surcharge for single drum deliveries.
- Out of network or indirect zones include the following states: WY, MT, parts of ID, ND, SD, NE, CO & KS.
Terminal Warehouse Pickup+
- If you are not always at your location or you do not meet the above eligibility requirements, we offer an easy terminal warehouse pickup option. We ship to a location close to you. When your order arrives at the terminal you can pick up at your convenience. Find a terminal here
- UPS Ground+